Gal no Haigo ni Rei ga Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Friendly Chocolate Battle

Double-page supporter
"I don't plan on picking this up or anything, just letting people know this still exists."

351417.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hate chopping high cocoa chocolate, unsweetened is a pain in the ass. A bit of advice, if you ever need to finely cut chocolate for melting, don't use a chefs knife use either a serrated knife of bread knife, the wider apart the serrations the better. Or better yet go out and buy a food processor, you will not regret it.

Good chapter but kind of silly to randomly fan translate a chapter if you don't plan to continue fan translating the rest of the manga.
Makes sense to me, no group is going to pick a series that no one has talked for two years, a reminder helps.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate chopping high cocoa chocolate, unsweetened is a pain in the ass. A bit of advice, if you ever need to finely cut chocolate for melting, don't use a chefs knife use either a serrated knife of bread knife, the wider apart the serrations the better. Or better yet go out and buy a food processor, you will not regret it.

Makes sense to me, no group is going to pick a series that no one has talked for two years, a reminder helps.
Most are probably only interested in the more popular mangas instead of lesser known ones, though that's just a guess. I'd also figure people would want more completed manga on the site instead of a lot that's not fully translated.

Dex-chan lover
I, too, hope the translator reconsiders and picks this series up. Even if releases are slow, I doubt they'd be biennial.

Here's a mangadex link to It's the Work of a Ghost, as advertised on the credits page. It's also from the time of the cute-ghost comics boom, but I imagine everyone reading Ghost Behind the Gyaru has already read it too.

Dex-chan lover
Most are probably only interested in the more popular mangas instead of lesser known ones, though that's just a guess. I'd also figure people would want more completed manga on the site instead of a lot that's not fully translated.
I don't mean a big group with their own site, more like 2-4 people who liked it, want to practice their japanese and are willing to put in the effort to see it finished. I've seen it happen a few times on smaller books and while it's certainly not guaranteed, it is far more likely if people remember it exists.

Thank you for the update even if it is just a single chapter I honestly gave up hope of ever seeing a new chapter even when I added this to my reading list(lost my account so I'm on a fairly new one) I'm very happy to see this characters who I've missed again
Thank you again for this chapter it's made my day

Users who are viewing this thread