Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi

Group Leader
Haaaa... if only this wasn't being translated by someone who puts their watermark on it...
i mean, could you be more entitled? You didn't make this! It's not yours!
̶O̶k̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶g̶a̶.̶

Last edited:
Okay, I'll delete all the chapters and leave this manga.
Please ignore the first commenter. He was being rude and ungrateful that you took the time to translate this, but I please ask you ignore him, I was looking forward to the next chapter.

I would really appreciate it it you re-instated it? it seemed cool and good and i can fully understand putting your own TL watermark on it, in an effort to track if other sites are trying to steal it? like from where i'm standing, bitching about someone putting an anti-theft feature onto a work they're tling is ungenerous and dismissive of the fact that you are doing this for free, and on a non-shitty website that doesn't try to sell you on predatorily designed horny games

to the person who's complaining about the watermarks... why not translate it by yourself or just not read what this generous person translated... it's hard to find people who will translate yuri manga for free... shame on you..

Dex-chan lover
I would really appreciate it it you re-instated it? it seemed cool and good and i can fully understand putting your own TL watermark on it, in an effort to track if other sites are trying to steal it? like from where i'm standing, bitching about someone putting an anti-theft feature onto a work they're tling is ungenerous and dismissive of the fact that you are doing this for free, and on a non-shitty website that doesn't try to sell you on predatorily designed horny games
Anti-theft feature? It's already stolen. Literally everything on md is. I don't really care about that even, it just seems pretty shitty to me to both take someone's work without permission and then put your name on every page like you made it yourself. Have at least a little more respect for the author, come on.

Anti-theft feature? It's already stolen. Literally everything on md is. I don't really care about that even, it just seems pretty shitty to me to both take someone's work without permission and then put your name on every page like you made it yourself. Have at least a little more respect for the author, come on.
“Respect for author”

Uses Mangadex.

😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, what anti-theft feature? What’s the point of using a security camera if there is no security or anyone to take down the offender? HONESTLY, this is just annoying and does almost nothing for the readers. I appreciate them translating it, but almost no one will go to their website just because they watermarked their images. In fact, it could even cause people to stay clear of their translations as a whole. Pretty sure sites like manganato has this posted there, how is the translator going to get them to put it down.

TLDR; there’s nothing positive about slapping watermarks on the images, it can be stolen by anybody.

Group Leader
Code:
>provides images with absurd, unnecessary watermark
>gets shamed for it by some random guy
>removes its stolen "work" entirely like some offended teenager
>leaves

A childish conclusion for a childish behavior. Should be banned tbh

Dex-chan lover
I just popped in here to see if the manga was worth a shot... anyone have opinions, or is the watermark just that bad?

No romance and no Yuri, manga already finished and it’s about friendship mostly, so if you want Yuri read something else

The yuri is nonexistent in the 10 chapters and the plot is fueled entirely by two completely unrelatable MCs from a western society perspective. The side characters are awful and their pettiness and ill-will is the only moving the plot to be remotely engaging, but don't expect the antagonists to get a taste of the consequences of their actions (the MC is too meek and obedient for that to happen).

The way the author tries to mix the fluff and the drama is completely dry and unrelated, leading to an overall disengaging story.

People on the yuri genre on this website are too either too generous with the scoring, are a bunch of masochists who enjoy watching MCs go through unnecessary shit, or only have eyes for the fluffy stuff

Thank you scanlator for picking up this story again. Can't wait for Reika to be confronted.

Users who are viewing this thread