Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
apKFE9Rd8bpvNGUy4wggFD-650-80.jpg.webp

Dex-chan lover
Ah the good old guy saves lover from other insane men trope. Can't have a romcom manga without it.

I find it fascinating though. How insane those guys must me to approach someone like that, turn violent on a whim, and instantly back down when the savior says he's the boyfriend/husband/lover.

Dex-chan lover
Ah the good old guy saves lover from other insane men trope. Can't have a romcom manga without it.

I find it fascinating though. How insane those guys must me to approach someone like that, turn violent on a whim, and instantly back down when the savior says he's the boyfriend/husband/lover.
Ye shit like that makes no sense. If you're trying to pick up chicks. You don't keep trying to force a girl to come with you. You expect rejection and move on when it happens. My guess is it's suppose to show a masculine strong side but all it shows is that you can't take rejection when getting rejected is a pick up 101 expectation.

These guys need lessons on cold approaching cause they're doing it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Not sure about this one yet, not expecting it to have a proper story, but been the same of nothing so far with some bad guys of the day in each chapter, author probably didn't think that hard about what to do with this when GANMA! decide to serialize this based on some Xwitter one pages from June, hopefully it goes beyond this sole gimmick

Not sure if the Xwitter stuff were translated, but author compiled them when serie officially started

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread