Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
W wife W husband :win: and im over here all by myself reading manga on a friday night... :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Lame pick up guys need to go away. Don't need them in this manga.

I can just feel the love Fuyuki and Hara have for each other! So wonderful!! :win:

Dex-chan lover
Blessed once again by cuta gyaru wife.
Also the pick-up scumbags are super cliche huh? I hope we get more chapters of her being cute and less of her being hit on for no reason.
Yeahh 100%

Although ngl... fuckin love the fact our boy has the balls to stand up for her, far too many mangas have the mc be a pushover so it's a hella nice change

Dex-chan lover
what a lame boy, if someone make fun of you, did you really accept that? someone that are a STRANGER?

Dex-chan lover
:chad:
dont-touch-my-wife-t-shirt-zwart-heren-met-gemene-ogen.jpg
:chad:

Dex-chan lover
If we could just tone down the number of times this same interaction happens with strangers and just focus on their dynamics/love, I would like this a lot more ngl

Group Leader
Typo on page 7, should say He is the representation not "The is the representation"

Dex-chan lover
What matters is not how you look, but whether you can protect your wife.

He's a good husband.

Dex-chan lover
Insults someone, gets angry and resorts to violence when someone insults him back. Hypocrite.

And then got scared when he just grabbed his arm. Weak.

That train isn't particularly full, looking at when they've gotten in. Pretty full, but not too bad.

Also the pick-up scumbags are super cliche huh?
It's as mandatory as having a tsundere and (a) childhood friend if you have a "harem" series, a tournament arc in a shonen action series, or a swimsuit chapter in a fanservice series.

I find it fascinating though. How insane those guys must me to approach someone like that, turn violent on a whim, and instantly back down when the savior says he's the boyfriend/husband/lover.
Write by the numbers cliché.

You expect rejection and move on when it happens.
Yeah, you play the numbers. Forcing it only shows weakness. Well, not that I'd recommend that style of dating, but anyway.

far too many mangas have the mc be a pushover so it's a hella nice change
I find it to be reasonably common that the scene is there to have the MC stand up to them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you play the numbers. Forcing it only shows weakness. Well, not that I'd recommend that style of dating, but anyway.
You don't pick up girls for dating. You do it for one night stands. You could do it for dating but the difficulty is way higher than just approaching for sex.

Dex-chan lover
You don't pick up girls for dating. You do it for one night stands. You could do it for dating but the difficulty is way higher than just approaching for sex.
I include one night stands in "dating". That's what I meant by "that style", ranging from heading to the nearest private location for sex, to a short date followed by sex, to something that could lead to something more frequent, though at this level usually not exclusive. That kind of hooking up usually takes place on the street, or in bars or clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread