Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ye shit like that makes no sense. If you're trying to pick up chicks. You don't keep trying to force a girl to come with you. You expect rejection and move on when it happens. My guess is it's suppose to show a masculine strong side but all it shows is that you can't take rejection when getting rejected is a pick up 101 expectation.

These guys need lessons on cold approaching cause they're doing it wrong.
The PUAs fail at their own advice. Many such cases.

Dex-chan lover
Found this cool new place when I was hiking up a mountain. Apparently it’s a popular skydiving place.

Dex-chan lover
If you go outside wearing a cop uniform, people will mistake you for a cop, if you go outside wearing a hoe uniform people will mistake you for a hoe

I think Dave Chappelle said that

Dex-chan lover
First off any man that would lay their hands on a woman are the true definition of scum!
Secondly that depictions of breast pillows looks like the definition of nirvana

Thanks everyone at Eresh Scanss for the transalton

Dex-chan lover
i really gotta wonder what that guy thought he was going to achieve by reaching out like that. was he gonna grab her hair? like that’s the only conclusion i can come to

Dex-chan lover
The absolute sexual tension between my car keys and this bottle of whiskey is insane.

Double-page supporter
yeaa they're happy doing romantic in the train XD but side passenger feels awkward or little bit jealeous

Users who are viewing this thread