Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that boss guy, he's a clear example of why most games suck. Talking about what the players want, when I bet he never touched a game before. Why would you pay a good writer and then shit on her work because "it's too complex for a game, also I want to save money"
That's why indie games are usually better when it comes to overall quality.

Dex-chan lover
Well yeah, the mom can't sleep with her son that's incest, but the wife can sleep with her husband because they are married. I don't get the joke, seems perfectly logical to me.
English must not be your first language I'm guessing? I don't know how to explain it in an even clearer way than "women are more likely to sleep with a man who is taken than a man who is single but lives with his mom."

Dex-chan lover
English must not be your first language I'm guessing? I don't know how to explain it in an even clearer way than "women are more likely to sleep with a man who is taken than a man who is single but lives with his mom."
Please excuse me, English is the only language I know and I never learned it. Jk jk, I was just joking with my comment, I know what it means obviously, but I don't consider anyone who would do such a thing as intentionally sleep with a married person a woman, man, or even human anymore tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread