Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Summoned Family

It's been just three months your father got married dude!
How can you solely make it sound like she's your real mother 😂

Dex-chan lover
i just notice these stupid things :

all of them has the family name hatsushima , so that means the father and his son changed their family name to the family name of his wife .
what kind of loser / parasite would change his sacred family name ? and what kind of young woman would want to marry that kind of poor , old loser ?

the author was just lazy with their names : kana , mana , nana , sasa .

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater Their family situation was pretty much designed as a "not even really incest but still sort of taboo" situation that isn't really a problem. They were only even related by marriage for three months so they probably don't even feel like family yet, it's more like he was taken in by a foster family than anything else I guess? But then they get sent to a world where nobody they knew could socially shame them for anything like this anyway.

Honestly, the age gaps might be more of a problem for people? Youngest girl is 12, so despite the age not being that different it'd still be pretty bad on that end. Eldest of the sisters is about as much older than him so that even if the guy was already legal, people would still be judgy over the age gap.

@Glomoro

since when age matters in anime and manga lol
and i dont really care if its incest or not, as long as the mc continues being a chad and bangs lots of girls, im fine with it

Double-page supporter
They're going to give the shield guardian a silver sword too ..... right ? ? But then the 3 of them area already taking the swordsman class so I guess it really doesnt matter. Nice play I say.
Also, I noticed the sisters ignore him lol. Well the younger two, guess they dont along very well after 3 months.

@cooltapwater man of culture right there.. Top stuff😎

Aggregator gang
The only way to gain that power is to sacrifice his dick and both of his jewels

Well, what a shitty world.
I really hope they take over the world or something, because I don't know how you could legitimate kidnapping people from another world and forcing them to sacrifice a part of themselves to fight for you.
On another note, why exactly did the guy have to pay for the 3 sacrifices?

@Serket : my thoughts exactly, you want us to fight for you, I'm not gonna pay for that.

Dex-chan lover
Can't people just give up a kidney? You can live with one kidney and double your fighting force.

Fed-Kun's army
@BobBob You said it yourself the second kidney isn't really important in the first place and the whole point of the sacrifice that you have to make is that more important is the thing you sacrifice for you the most powerful you become so I guess sacrificing a kidney won't give you much power.

semms stupid. So even if the female population sacrifice their ovaries then how are there other women? or even a population?

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, I was expecting him to be useless. I was ready to drop this in a nanosecond. But this? This is based.

semms stupid. So even if the female population sacrifice their ovaries then how are there other women? or even a population?
This is just a military base, not the entire population

Banned
I'm troubled...

Hinana is the only one qualified to be Best Girl... but she is.... a loli.
The other ladies have fine bodies, but they don't have the all-important glasses.
I guess the only solution here is to wait for time-skips to unlolify Hinana...
... for only a meganekko can ever be Best Girl.

49cf15e2bb.jpg

Anyway... dudebro should have just sacrificed his hair and become One Punch Man. Problem solved.
Jokes aside, the key to true power is probably to sacrifice ALL your unhelpful, redundant or replenishable parts... like the hair, a bunch of bodily fluids, a survivable amount of blood, all excess body-fat, the appendix, the wisdom teeth, just enough of your liver that the rest can regrow itself, the foreskin if you still have it, the top layer of dead skin cells, etc. Each one alone wouldn't amount to much power, but all together they'd probably give a fair showing.
Alternatively... a really cheaty way of handling it would be: "I sacrifice all the inorganic parts of my extended phenotype"... and if anyone can understand what I mean by that... congratulations.

@leyuen : They sacrifice one ovary each. They start with two each. For their troubles they get lowered breeding potential and possible hormonal imbalance.

Users who are viewing this thread