Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Summoned Family

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion read the translator note, the step-mother and the other two are actually sisters. They are the MC's step-aunts but he keeps calling them sis

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, actually, I'm pretty sure I've played this H-RPG already. Wait what do you mean it's not a cheap videogame

Dex-chan lover
the summoner was a b!tch who kidnapped the fake family from their peaceful world and dragged them into this deadly world .

also , she was a dumb b!tch who went alone into the forest which is full of monsters , and performed the important summoning with no protectors whatsoever .

Sugar Manish.

Well, i can tell ... the taste of sugar is really Manis 😁 (Sweet)

Ecchi, Smut, Gore, Sexual Violence

12 year old girl: *chuckles* I'm in danger

Dex-chan lover
1st pages :

- MC : after my father died , my caring step-mother has raised me as her own son .

- er , that is not how it works in the real world , stupid bratty MC and stupid author . the moment your father died , step-mother would inherit all of his money , and then "your caring step-mother and step-aunts" would kick you out of the house , and you would have to become a beggar . no virgin woman wants a stranger 's d!ck in her house .

last page : how to become a wizard : staying as a virgin for over 30 years , and then sacrificing your d!ck and balls , lol : https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/30-year-old-virgin-wizard

and the castle lord b!tch doesnt know how to beg someone to save her life , and doesnt even offer any rewards , like golds , jewels , or paying them with her own body . she only offers certain deaths : fighting with the deadly D!ck Smell .

the correct way of begging is this :

x8.png

the page above is from 1 of the greatest isekai manga : https://mangadex.org/chapter/716859/1 .

if i were them , my reaction to the castle lord b!tch would be this :

x7.jpg

x8.jpg

x18.jpg

x29.jpg

the 4 pages above are from another edgy isekai manga : https://mangadex.org/chapter/109206/1 . it is as bad as this game obu familia manga .

my answer to the un-reasonable demand of the castle lord : ANOTHER WORLD 'S ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS NOT MY PROBLEM , B!TCH .

51S-IqTxENL.jpg

Aggregator gang
for such a fap-bait plot, the execution seems to be top notch. Not bad.

Aggregator gang
Weird manga, but a little bit of uniqueness is a good thing sometimes. Looks pretty promising

Double-page supporter
Thank god 'r*pe' was censored and not written in full, don't know how I'd be able to recover from the shock of being forced to read that word.

As an aside, the scene on page 16 was pretty hot. I'm digging this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if its the translation, but she said "ovary" not "ovaries", if thats the case why cant you just be ok with one? Also why cant men sacrifice a testicle? Is there something i missed out on in health class where they dont act the same as kidneys and you die without both of them?

Wtf do you mean thanks to her we're safe 😂😂😂 what a nice impression they've made

In another world the first they thing they decided to do is sacrifice their life for some strangers 😂

Users who are viewing this thread