Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Commitment

@Elroy79 nah man, it could just be a "clay" arm made with his magic, not completely out of what was shown that the MC could do.

Tho I would have agree that the MC knowing his sister could take on that K. Rool is bullshit, but he could also be talking about some trick he set up for them, I'm not too sure on this one tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
@Anitvenomz, So you think his arm magically regrew just because he stepped out of the magic barrier? So that would mean when he steps back in it will his arm disappear again?

Also, dunno if anyone noticed but King Daba used magic.😅😅🤣😂

@DbHuntzz, could be a clay arm made with his magic, point is it's magically back all a sudden. Which takes away any of the impact his injury had on the story.

The way it was written or translated, it seems MC knew his sister would do that. Plus, as I pointed out, that was the whole scheme all along if you go back and read it. They wanted to send one of the heroes to kill the king. She volunteered cause she thought she could talk it out, but now she realizes she can't and has to follow through with the plan.

I'm only bringing it up cause it makes the last few events meaningless other than her character growth, unless of course, the author forgets any of her character growth. Which leads me to believe the author is going to out-of-thin-air pull one of those things where MC planned this all along and pretended to get injured so she could learn her lesson and get the resolve to kill the King or at least interrupt his anti-magic spell. Cause if you weren't paying attention, Daba used magic while trying to fight the sister. 😅

@Seink and others, that would be rape, not anything else. Plot armor maybe, but the elf chick ran interference. Some probably still won't like the fact the elf chick was raped, but others will like the fact a Main Heroine wasn't raped. In this case, it was use to further smack the sister into reality and make her realize her own flaws so she can rise to the occasion and do what needs to be done rather than run around on empty idealism. Honestly, we really didn't need any extra rape scenes. It was already established Daba did that. We could've just had her hear the event and talk to the lizard lady about it so she could learn and grow.

Dex-chan lover
>No rape thanks to plot armor
Don't get my hopes up for nothing you fucking twats. I even wasted my time unzipping my pant and all.. Fucking twats!!

Group Leader
Going to be honest, girl getting raped looked nothing like elf girl...
Great development too except for sister being ruler lol xD

Yeah, this story is stupid. It is a guilty pleasure power fantasy story. The main girls will not be raped, every thing else is free for all. The world building is only exposition for the main character to shine and show how bad ass and all knowing he is.

I guess turn off your brain and enjoy the art.

That being said, lizard king isn't dead yet and how did he use magic?

Dex-chan lover
If the lizard comes on board as a new waifu it'll be kind of funny, with how much she hates smart people for being manipulative liars, and that's Sasae's entire shtick 100%.

Contributor
"Mad King" My ASS

I would say that he is a good husband material, he's even willing to wait for her menstruation cycle.

Dex-chan lover
huh? did King Daba just use magic?
ok that is bullshit no magic zone my ass

Group Leader
@ZeroWWE We literally see mc wondering how this magic-less zone works and said we should find out if we head to the castle.
So idk why so many people are confused when it was never explained how it works in the first place xD
Just wait for the explanation to judge if its BS or not :3

Users who are viewing this thread