Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Commitment

Lol don’t get me wrong, I still love this manga but at this point I really am just here to see an OP Lelouch/Light reck shit.

Story wise this shit is full of holes, you telling me if I do handstand push-ups for 1 week I can brawl with Thor Bjornsson? Yeah aight.

Double-page supporter
I am only hear to see the mc go crazy and outsmart people. Lol elves in manga have it the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
@DbHuntzz
there was a one weeks skip tho, so I'm not surprised about that. Welp the arm thing is not that important anyway, it was just there to show an incapacity to fight against the lizards since he wouldn't be able to magic his way out.

"The way it was written or translated, it seems MC knew his sister would do that. Plus, as I pointed out, that was the whole scheme all along if you go back and read it."

Perharps, but he didn't intend for her to... for him, the plan was to use her as bait so he could use magic tricks to kill the lizard king. He did not put any hopes or wanted to let her do the deed. As a schemer, he only allowed her whims cause he was sure he could back her up, while protecting her ideals, as he did before. That remark he made must've been because he was listening somehow, maybe something to do with the arm.

Yes, supposedly he wanted to go along to assassinate the king so she wouldn't have to get her hands dirty. Either way, author did a 180 from what he said would happen and now he has to fix it up. She got her hands dirty, well she's trying to. Couple things can happen; she could kill Daba and thus get her hands dirty which goes against MC's motives, she could fail and be saved by MC and her sisters, she could barely kill Daba and use his defeat as a way to show her strength while keeping him alive and MC kills him later, etc.

Yes, the remark he made is the problem. Seems like he knew this would happen, "...well that's just like her." He either said that after a week and somehow knowing she started fighting Daba, or this is a flashback and he said that not to long after she was taken away and one of my aforementioned possibilities is in play and if she fails or whatever else happens, MC and crew comes out to assist.

The arm thing is just funny. It lessens the impact of him losing it. That's all. Not really that big a deal.

It would really show the quality of the author If the ass pull you're seeing really happens lol.
Also I wouldn't really call character growth meaningless.

I've seen one too many story creators go that route tho. Where they create supposedly intelligent and cunning characters then force the "he done goofed" scenario which makes you think said character ain't so smart only to switch the "he done goofed" around to "he was 1 million steps ahead of everyone else even you, reader." (I'm looking at you Light and L and those like you.) They pull that nonsense out of thin air and it's always done this way. If the author doesn't, I'll be surprised.

The character growth is fine, but this makes all the commotion up til now meaningless. The arm thing and Sasae's remarks makes me all the more suspicious we're dealing with a "he was 1 million steps ahead of everyone else, even you, reader" scenario here. Like MC planned all this ahead of time. Perhaps, based on MC's motives, getting his sister to understand her empty idealism would eventually cause harm with this situation was his plan all along.

I could be wrong tho, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, who knows.

What I find stupid tho, is that no one could give the simple information that you can't magic on Daba, there's no excuses for the storytelling there.

Yeah, this is what made me start to take this story less seriously and start questioning MC's supposed smarts. He has access to the Queen who he could've asked, he access to Pig Traitor who he could've asked. He had access to the spirits, who he could've asked. He had access to the king, who he could've asked. He had access to plenty of people he could've gotten information from. Nope, he finds out when he gets there. 😂

Again, his recent comments make me suspicious he's going to be 1 million steps ahead of everyone else, even the author. 😅

Also the girl being able to fight against the king shatters the suspension of disbelief, she just doesn't have the body for it, even lizardson was doubtful of himself against him. If you don't use the magic card for her, there's no way I'd believe that she can take on him even if she trained for years.

Technically she's a hero, I believe it was said strength was her quality and as the fighter type, or whatever they called it. I forgot, was it vanguard or sword something? Whatever it was, she's the strongest of the group. Her being a summoned person, it was said they are a bit stronger than the people in the world (If my memory is correct). So I'm not stressing her ability to get strong enough in a week to fight Daba. Plus, he attempted to use magic meaning he's not necessarily a physical person, doesn't mean he isn't either. I suspect his son didn't want to contest him because of the magic angle.

Perhaps Daba is the reason the no-magic thing has continued in the land. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ fun to speculate tho.

Contributor
Want lizard girl to join the party so bad, she is cute, don't waste her as a mere side character. 😂

Dex-chan lover
lol , lmao , raise your hands if you want to see the n@ked a$$ of a fat lizard , ...... , no one wants ?

page 6 , panel 3 : the artist just gave false alarm , chu-licka elf 's hair is not that long .

nonsense plot armor : in chapter 8 , it was said that lizard king r@ped 20 women EVERY NIGHT , FOR A WHOLE MONTH , until all of them was pregnant . and now he doesnt even touch Sister Number 2 for a whole week ???????

page 10 : the crappy authors even forget the actual ages of their characters , their ages in chapter 1 are :
Sister 1 : 28-years-old . Sister 2 : 17 . Sister 3 : 12 .
in page 10 of this chapter 11 , Sister 1 is wearing a high school uniform , so their ages in this flashback are probably :
Sister 1 : 19 . Sister 2 : 8 . Sister 3 : 3 . do they fuking look like 8-years-old girl and 3-years-old girl to you ??????

muscle training for 1 week is useless if the lizards only feed her their semens , lol , she cant fight hard with an empty stomach .

page 32 : my guess/my theory is that the severed hand of the a$$hole MC transformed into a wireless , walking video camera and it has sent the footages to him through wi-fi , so he knows everything that happens inside the lizard castle ??????? bullsh!t logics of the writer .

another guess/theory is that chu-licker elf is actually his mud puppet , aka his muppet , lol .

i can already see how he convinced Sister 1 :
- MC : yo , Sister 1 , it is obviously , totally my fault that Sister 2 was captured , and she probably has been gang-banged by lizards for a whole week . so now can you let Sister 3 to go with me to the lizard castle ? there is an 100 % chance that Sister 3 is going to be captured too , because im a complete failure loser .
- Sister 1 : yeah , sure , whatever , just take her away while im staying in this comfort castle and have $ex with countless men . i totally trust you and the pig , 2 complete strangers , that you will take very good care of my virgin , l0li sister .

lol , lmao .

Dex-chan lover
tgjvbn .

OMG , the crappy author even stole from the crappy star wars .

BTW , princess leia is a fugly old b!tch , lol .

leia-chokes-jabba.jpg

dgddg .

I've been liking this mc, but I have ntr(fmc's being raped). So I'm disappointed in mc, lfor all his big brain and power, no way in hell he could predict she would just fightback and win. In other mangas she would have gotten raped many times over in a week's time.
Hope author doesn't do more than bait. I'll keep reding xD :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread