Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Commitment

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she grows up a little. Hope she won't regress into a dumbass again.

good, she learned something not like before.
eventhough she still can protect her chasity, but not bad

Aggregator gang
The good ol' Slave Leia defense. Plus MC got his fap hand back. I guess he sent a clone the first time around and it's his real body now.

which one is better to read? the Einherjar Scan | KaiserZ Scanlation version our the Mangasushi version?

@Elroy79 there was a one weeks skip tho, so I'm not surprised about that. Welp the arm thing is not that important anyway, it was just there to show an incapacity to fight against the lizards since he wouldn't be able to magic his way out.

"The way it was written or translated, it seems MC knew his sister would do that. Plus, as I pointed out, that was the whole scheme all along if you go back and read it."

Perharps, but he didn't intend for her to... for him, the plan was to use her as bait so he could use magic tricks to kill the lizard king. He did not put any hopes or wanted to let her do the deed. As a schemer, he only allowed her whims cause he was sure he could back her up, while protecting her ideals, as he did before. That remark he made must've been because he was listening somehow, maybe something to do with the arm.

It would really show the quality of the author If the ass pull you're seeing really happens lol.
Also I wouldn't really call character growth meaningless.

What I find stupid tho, is that no one could give the simple information that you can't magic on Daba, there's no excuses for the storytelling there.
Also the girl being able to fight against the king shatters the suspension of disbelief, she just doesn't have the body for it, even lizardson was doubtful of himself against him. If you don't use the magic card for her, there's no way I'd believe that she can take on him even if she trained for years.

this anime is over the line and grotesque. jesus christ what ppl wont draw up for views

Double-page supporter
yeah only one week development and the sister is suddenly op, she even can take down the king by herself..
the power of Plot Armor everyones

Users who are viewing this thread