Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Pretenders

Dex-chan lover
so when he lost his arm its a part of plan? and when her sister on captive he watch over her with earth god so when situation really shit for her, the earth god will save her?

he really thought this all through
we just got gnomed

Author just reconned a ton of things... It makes no sense, but whatever. Sister was magically left alone for 5 days and never raped. All plot holes you thought were there are now gon....no. Still there. Just with some duct tape if you look at the story... "From a certain point of view."

Aggregator gang
this MC is like those shady guy that always do bad things on the back of the antagonist and always drive the antagonist in his palm of his hand, but always lose at the end because of facing of with the protag head on because the plan is not like what he wanted, on the other series ofc.
but here, he is the protag and always winning because of according to keikkaku LUL

Double-page supporter
page 14:
Is that you Masha? if you are...
Fuck you you 3 hp b*tch, I died from you like a millions times already like wtf bro~!!!! F*ck you with your movement speed and burst damage...... ehrm sorry

Double-page supporter
wow, high risk plan going on.. Everything going to have to fall into place for it to work. But its cool the army has showed up. Lizards dont believe in scouts. I guess they really are savages affterall.

I am confused what the doggie ment by keeping an eye on Manako ? I knew the hand had to come into play somewhere. But it doesnt make sense.. did the hand crawl around the castle ? was the hand possessing the lizard girl and making her do stuff ? How was it keeping an eye on her, ? was it preventing her from being raped ? They said the maid was... somehow (I dont know how she could). That was just way to vague.

He already planned 10,000 years ahead. Sasuga Ainz-sa..whoops wrong series.

I like series that makes use of tactics and strategy though. Feels like I'm reading Altina the Sword Princess LN again.

He really has a giga brain to think all of this even me as a reader who knows what both parties are thinking and still dont easily know what will be the next/final course of action of his plan

I would also give praise for the author by thinking like this

Group Leader
Wow. This is good. Aside from some questionable stuff with the stepmom (kinda expected at this point) and some minor inconsistencies, this is very good. I did consider the hand slashed off thing would be intentional but I remebered the spirit resided in his left so it wouldn't do anything but seems like they can move freely throughout his body

Users who are viewing this thread