Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Magic School

Group Leader
Raw for Ch 23 is already up in raw sites
Sensei gave in.

Dex-chan lover
- the 4 of us made this golem together . please just believe everything that i say . please just let all of us enter your class .

- can you even prove that any of you actually made this golem by yourself ? what if someone else , like some god , made it for you , and you just brought it here , to cheat on my test ?

- NO , WE CAN NOT PROVE NO SH!TS .

- then welcome to my class . i believe everything that you say . i believe all 4 of you has the strongest magics .

- this manga is so stupid .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames I dunno, this manga has shown that most actors have had proper plans (even if some of them have been dumber than others).

So look at it this way:
It doesn't matter how he created the golem, the fact remains that it alone was more powerful than a roomful of applicants to the top tier magical school. So I'd expect him to lie about how he made it (or got it), the only thing I can be reasonably sure about is that it isn't anything like synthesis magic.
So I need to keep an eye on him and try to find out what the real secret is, so I can steal it - or protect myself against it. But until then it's better if I don't show my own hand either, so I simply accept him to my class since that was already the public deal, and so I'll be able to keep a close eye on him.
Then I accept the other three because apparently they are his allies so should be kept under guard for that reason - but also because I simply like the boys spunk. He seems like a proper rival for me. (Plus I like to tease that other teacher.)

@Simpleton Just ignore that guy, he is a racist troll masochist, talking a lot of stupid things and bad mouth the author and his mangas, why I'm saying this ? because he is following this history from the beginning and still talking shit, can someone hate and keep reading like this ? if it was me I would already stop read manga, I got tired of read his infants comments and block him and yes there was racist comment from him on other chapter

Banned
... I want to join the Vajra Class... ;_;

But... Hinana in Phoenix... Page 19 so relatable. Wants to nuzzle. =<

@Rapala101 / @Ekfreet : Huh? ... Why? I don't see anything wrong with Page 9.

@SangriaRosa : I see you also understand what is best in life: Curvy Hotties with Glasses!

Banned
@Ekfreet : It is a bit skinny, but I suspect a lot of it is down to the ridiculous size of the robes they are wearing. Given certain other bodyparts have a tendency to be drawn at different sizes from one panel to the next (as a consistent phenomenon across many manga series), it didn't even register as odd to me.

It is certainly nothing compared to page 23. Mira has probably the biggest breasts of the entire cast so far, yet we're supposed to believe Hinana is just sitting in her lap like that, practically wearing Mira like a second cloak...
Just for the record, one of my exes had boobs almost that big (well, she was big all over), and in spite of having similarly large thighs, she didn't have much lap-space (and no, it wasn't her belly's fault... or at least not mostly).

Aggregator gang
another interesting name, "polka wok" although i don't see any dot pattern in her skin/clothes

- But...
... I'm a teacher...
And you're my student...

- THAT'S THE BEST PART.

Mc capitalize the moment that he knows she is obsessed into learning new stuffs + being a virgin coz of the mating norm... easy brain tactic lol

Users who are viewing this thread