Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Men should be ambitious no matter what. They should seek to expand their territory not just protecting whatever they already have.

Otherwise they will be NTR'ed.

And that's the lesson of this chapter :p

Why would anyone give this less than a 9/10 star?

Must be the young "nice guys" that is brainwashed as a cuckold beta males snowflakes pussy cuckers, for god sake this is definitely a 11/10 manga because it's so realistic on how the plot of logic and manipulative strategy in the time of needs applied in the real world with no bullshit unrealistic plot armor that doesn't make any sense. This is even better than Solo Leveling in terms of plot consistency and intelligence. The author definitely thought the plot through and through. Give it a 10/10 so people will notice more of this hidden gem!

Dex-chan lover
"The MC's plot armor doesn't just vanish just because he lost a couple of limbs(He is still fucking overpowered), he doesn't become an alpha just because his father was a cuckmaster, the plot is still lacking and he ain't a manipulative genius for sure just because he managed to cuck the old king who barely had power over his wife."
"This is just like that manga where the healer seeks revenge but with less women and more politics, I will still read it because of the great art and the 'wooing' but I am not sure about the incest shit"

-Eonlars

So, the real questions are: how did the father REALLY die, and why was the son in tow? A marriage swindler would be working solo, and yet, here's the son.

Dex-chan lover
"It isn't incest but boning all of your 'steps' is still disturbing to some people. I would have been fine with it but I have a feeling he is going to cuck his dad as well."
-Eonlars

@MrEd majority of them must be due to the updating speed, it takes them to looooong to update, theres still 2 chapters and the 9th chapter is close by, the new team is no better, i would understand if we have to be patient and all, but 22 days is quite the time, so must of the negative stars must be from that kind of people, take in mind that the rating arent just from people who speak english, but others as well, perhaps if it was separated then maybe the rating for the english trans might be higher

ok chapter 6 made me like that manga a bit more, my rating goes from 7 to 8. I hope it exceeds my expectations again.

@Dixxiify, thats called inseki not incest
inseki are relationship between non-blood related family or Family that created trough law like remarried couple or adopted person and marriage between them are Legal
incest well its relationship between Blood-related and Marriage are Illegal for this relationship

>no incest
>instead the mc gets a clever queen instead of the heroines

good

Users who are viewing this thread