Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Dex-chan lover
I like how D. P's art has improved and some specifics:

So far both sides have unique armor. The beast girls afe wearing something that actually resembles proper armor, with no boob plate.

Saifan has an ancient Chinese feel to it's armor.

There's quite a bit of details in the spirits and even side characyers loke the old and new investor.

that slavegirl is getting off on the lizarddude's bones.... wonder if that was an intentional visual pun or not.

Aggregator gang
A ton of good development in a short amount of chapters. No videogame menus or adventurures guild. And no braindead aquiring of a harem. Also the ultimate smart, chad MC. One of the best isekais ive read.

gary stu mc whos the best everything. At least the love interests are milfs instead of the generic moe blob. +the smut

TBH, I didn't like the magic sealing in a random part of the world. I expect it to be boring.

Dex-chan lover
That moment I saw the "My dad was a marriage swindler" I knew it was worth giving this a try.

@Memerk
Our mc goes out to lure out the king lizard having his sis as bait, but the land that they are going to, nullifies magic.
Then at night while camping, they get attacked, after couple pages of battle action, our mc gets his arm ripped off by pushing away his sister from danger... then chapter 9 ends...

this is pretty good, if you don't like smut or ecchi. don't worry everything done on point as part of the strategy

I'm a little disappointed, the MC is already a god-like character in less than 10 chapters... I know it's to make him badass and to attract more public with a cool character (a little dark, womanizer, overpowered) but it's really too quick for me.

The story seems good, really good, but like many Isekai there seems to be no character progression at all (maybe in the next chapters there will be some light tensions like one of his sister kidnap but a part of the "suspense" faded away for me).

I will continue to read this manga but follows an Isekai with an overpowered womanizer again is really bothersome sometimes.

I’m fucking pissed. What a hamfisted way of setting up the scene, telling us her character and the worries of the brother, telling us what will happen and then making it happen. We as the reader are trapped and there is no ambiguity in the scenario, we are just railroaded into reading that nonsense. Hey I can still use magic yay the npc telling me about how there is no magic use in this new land must be high or something there’s no way this is a trap let me just follow the enemy like a dummy, it’s not like we didn’t just have two chapters telling us her deficiencies or anything. What a waste of ink.

Dex-chan lover
why do i feel that his father is a master con-artist..

(after several minutes) 4th quarter of chp 5.. seems like i was right.. ahaha..

PS: i like the design of the youngest one.. (i have a thing for short hair and glasses.. kek)
and that mom is really a milf material af..

Users who are viewing this thread