Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

The "zombie" tag brought me here, but those aren't zombies by any stretch of the word.

Aside from the lack of zombies, I rather like this story so far. It's like a more adult version in the same vein as Rise of the Shield Hero. Personally, I don't think the "smut" tag is warranted, either. It's really just ecchi to the max allowable level.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author fucked the pooch the moment they dropped that meteor. I mean, there's clearly a border, sieges with magi moats IS an option.

Fed-Kun's army
isekai
check
incestous harem
check
lolis
check
shitty ecchi, denial fetish fodder
check
edgy rape scences
check
OP main character
check

yup it's gamer time for the people on this site to get some goddamn taste

Double-page supporter
I don't really like anything that isn't vanilla, so after he
NTR'd the king
I dropped it.
Unfortunate, I liked the step sisters and mom.

Fed-Kun's army
The ecchi bits are terrible, badly drawn, oddly shoehorned into the plot, entirely superfluous. If that stuff bothers you just mentally insert "strong asshole beats up innocent women and children" instead. However the plot is interesting. I'm curious which will win out overall, the terrible ecchi or the not so terrible fantasy storyline.

Group Leader
By the way, If you are looking for uncensored ecchiness, might as well look for the Tankōbon of this manga.

She brought it upon herself for being an idiot, honestly why does he not just lock their useless ass's up, so they don't get in his way, then proceed to kill everything.

@b-no
Do you have a source for the tank? I looked around and the only scans of volume 1 were also censored so I was already a bit disappointed.

Edit: A few minutes ago I looked on bookwalker.jp and the preview pics there show some uncensored goodness. Don't know why the tanks I looked through were cen though...

Dex-chan lover
uhhh.. shet.. 1.. why you no summon another meteor again? they do have magic cancelling shit but that aint gonna do something on physical shit like meteor.. 2.. now thats a fcking bitch.. first she be like 'sacrifice myself' pages after be like 'why me?'.. *facepalm*

Aggregator gang
Hmmmm the story starts to turn kinda weird...
On the early chapter he made a self sacrifice on obtaining the power, the boldness on kidnapping the queen to obtain reinforcement, and the OP use of magic... but after that it feels weak...
The MC suppose to be OP.... but when story goes he kinda become weak? its like he's moving on political level kind of weak...
I thought he was gonna spam meteor on the opposing country or something... but instead he's moving based on the surroundings/politics eventhough he have the power to obliterate them...
Well of course because of the non magic field or someshit.... how about surround them with walls and flood them with water? or make a magic that use physical attack, for example an earth turret or something.... we can see his OP potential when he contract multiple OP spirit and the combination magic...
The author probably trying to expand the story by making MC weak and give some light to the other character but I might give up on this series...
At this point all I want is that rape fanservice. -.-

I think he's doing it this way :
1°) To teach his sister a lesson
2°) Likely any magic he uses would dissipate upon entering the anti-magic zone ( might be possible that even his meteor would be dissipated )
3°) Because he has a plan to destroy the country and the optimal way to accomplish it is the current scenario where their ennemies think they won. Otherwise they'd have been cautious

Man, these re-releases are confusing the hell out of me. one minute I tune in for the next chapter and I find myself 2 chapters back

Maybe my brain is just really small, I dunno

It’s weird having two translation teams with no clear winner. Both translations and typesettings are great and mediocre at different parts. The releases might be better if the teams merged?
They seem to even be using the same raws anyway?

Dropping because everyone of the 3 girls are idiots.
Only the MC actually realizes that they're in a world where so many bad things can happen to them.
Look what happens in chapter 10.
I've cringed enough.
Good art style, but the story and characters suck...

Users who are viewing this thread