Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Dex-chan lover
So I read the description and thought this was just a trashy manga where MC tried to bone his step-mother and her sisters. Seems that might not be the case based on comments here?

@Zones Might still do that, but it kind of doesnt have this "stupid" feeling I get off on 95% of the mangas. Its quite well thought through and the MC is not weak. It doesnt feel like shounen or at least, its not written for those under ~15 y.
The art is nice too.
If you have read "Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??..." (which is translated by mangasushi) it has this kind of feeling to it, just in fantasy setting.

Dex-chan lover
I-I dunno man. I feel kinda disappointed with this one, knowing Yamaguchi Mikoto and all.

Aggregator gang
hmmm... I don't like the part where his dad have hidden side.. its like a hint that his dad gonna be the last boss or something >.>

This was actually good. But I didn't like the 'dead' raping... Seems pointless to me. Call it something else instead of 'dead' and it would be fine.

I like it purely because the MC is powerful only after making sacrifices. It's not just given to him for hardly, if any, effort at all.

Dex-chan lover
M'ladies~

I feel like I'm reading a hentai while reading this. Only that I get blue-balled by reading it. Aside from that, it's pretty basic so far so would see where this is going.

You know shit's real when the main dude unlocks the Black Materia and has the balls to use it.

why the mc not invade the dead mell by his own power instead of daba army?
I dont get it, captain?

@redvamik From what I remember from the first chapter, magic doesn't affect them it's only used to kinda slow them down while the sword person kills them

Users who are viewing this thread