Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Dex-chan lover
Add horror and/or tragedy tag. This is similar to Goblin Slayer guys!

RiP animal eared girl who got raped and so on.

I love people like froggy who automatically decides everything from chapter one. It reminds me that it’s a good thing to be open minded.

So after saving the world, the next mission is to replenish the population of the world since his the only male there?

Dex-chan lover
The damn set up is gold, lets see how long it takes before the author runs it into the ground.

Double-page supporter
I'm just gonna keep saying it, Mangasushi has AMAZING taste in projects!!

Fed-Kun's army
The cruel and behind the scene portral... hopefully they can keep that up without making it kinky and repetitive.

SHIT GOT REAAALLLLL...!!! This is gonna be the 2nd best isekai genre I've ever seem so far (after overlord). The dark hero's coming. He hold 2 roles, as the sub-protag and the protag. With badass power, dark-inside personality, more action with some gore element but still acceptable, semi-incest element with some erotic art. This is all that I want. Just hope the story wont get dull halfway, but so far is great.

Double-page supporter
That investor was Watto's dumb cousin:
databank_watto_01_169_ecd563f1.jpeg

This looks really good indeed, gonna keep following, 100% not because of the PLOT. Great MC there.

Fed-Kun's army
Those two "sisters"/aunts really do look down They don't even listen to his opinion, don't care that he was in the bath with them and it took them quite the while until they even realized that he wasn't at the party. I like the "mother" but a romance between her and the MC would really be weird as hell. Does she start to see him as a substitute for her husband or does she only now start to see him as a man cause I don't think she did show this side to him previously

Double-page supporter
@mommy The fact that being sent to a fantasy world and obtaining power is making them acknowledge his worth makes this interesting to me, and Japan has some VERY WEIRD Ideas about Incest, being seen naked, and what's considered "of marriageable age".

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous I'm not sure about calling this incest in the first place not only because they are not related by blood but also because they haven't been living with each other or growing up with each other as they have lived only around a year together (at least 3 months up to close to 2 years cause the main was 15 when his father remarried and now is 16). It would have however been incest if they grew up together. With all those incest mangas around (yeah that might be a minority but still too many) and knowing that romance between cousins is perfectly acceptable in Japan that really weirds me out in most cases

Double-page supporter
It's not Incest, but I don't have a term for non-blood related family members boning in my lexicon.
I'm fine with the mother and two sisters getting together with the son considering the circumstances they're in now. Her/his husband/father is dead and that world operates on the law of the jungle. The mother definitely seemed to be distracting herself with work(back in their world), and I think she would have started breaking down mentally given a few more years, it's definitely not healthy, but she can't really be blamed for giving in and wanting a mental crutch.

Dex-chan lover
First with the 30 first page i was " yeah no too classic" and after i was wow this can be good the MC got a brain and when i saw the pigmen i was urgh not this and after i was god why i need to wait more

Users who are viewing this thread