Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Group Leader
I thought he was going to give up his sex drive for the powers, like most beta isekai MCs, but it actually became good plot

Group Leader
knowing that romance between cousins is perfectly acceptable in Japan that really weirds me out in most cases
The scientifically interesting thing is, is that if siblings engage in sexual relations, the rate of birth defects is extremely high, but between cousins, it's not higher at all and even in some cases has been even lower than the average (of people getting pregnant from completely different families/races/etc).

Female supremacism is so strong in this one it's nauseating. I mean, it's well beyond herbivore protagonist and into shoe-licking SLAVE♂ area.

@JustNatsuki Actually, it's "Extremely high" only in cases of inbreeding persisting for several (exact number depends on many things and average has never been actually researched) generations. So those sweet brother-sister (and even parent-child) stories aren't as horrible behind the scenes as you imagine. Gene-wise, of course. You still may want to debate morals of this (my personal opinion is that judging them infringes on their human rights thanks to damage from social stigma).

Double-page supporter
@Morsealworth If it's Female supremacism, why is the protagonist an Alpha who the women become meek little kittens around? As far as I'm concerned this is a refreshing subversion of the strong female harem with a useless male lead.

I've seen that tag a lot, but I had no idea what it meant, plus a lot of them were tagged as both, which made it even more confusing to me, so thanks for the info!

Fed-Kun's army
The MC was a bit edgy type but it's fine in my book, gutsy but not overly, alpha type of male.
The relation ship between his family was a bit vague in my opinion, it seems his step mom does have interest with her step son since he was like replacement of her dead husband, as for the 2 sister or you might say step aunt, it's not clear yet as the story still progressing.

Dex-chan lover
Did the translators missed a chapter ? The chapter on page 3 says chapter 5, but the chapter site title says chapter 4? It is a error or are we really missing a chapter here?

Double-page supporter
This is getting dangerously close to becoming my favorite Isekai, and it's only chapter 4, the nerve of this author!

I don't like it when MC is too good at everything.

In my opinion being cunning mastermind is fine, or maybe strong as God itself, that's also fine, but if he can do both at the same time it kinda take away the fun and struggle for me.

it makes no sense whatsoever that a king would let his frontier be harrased and killed without supply lines and instead threaten them, should those people get away from it his kingdom would fall into ruin

Dex-chan lover
@agniwolf Padding your military with slaves and convicts was a common practice. Everyone on the front lines are slaves via being defeated in war/s so they're disposable. This setup only works because they have no choice, they can't go forward because of the enemy, they can't go back because of the real military and a lot of them won't abandon the rest because they know they'll either starve or die from lack of forces. It makes perfect sense since his forces have had no losses what so ever.

@xaraphina while this is true it is also true that the importance of keeping the frontlines supplied, especially in front of imminent danger, is bigger than the wilfulness of "disposing spares". the king may very well punish the outcasts but to not dispose of someone threatening to ruin his borders is stupid, and im talking Crassus levels of stupid

Users who are viewing this thread