Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

@GhGod They're not related. The oldest is his step mom and the other two are technically his step aunts but they're to embarrassed to be called that since they're so close in age so he calls them sister

@Amaterasu816 still, there are places where marrying stepmom is prohibited, exp: Texas, US. I am not saying that I am against it, in fact, I am totally ok with it. Just want to be cautious, that's all :D

Group Leader
still, there are places where marrying stepmom is prohibited, exp: Texas, US. I am not saying that I am against it, in fact, I am totally ok with it. Just want to be cautious, that's all :D
To be frank, Texas has a bunch of *WACK* laws.

Dex-chan lover
the trademark of the crappy author yamaguchi mikoto is adding a lot of nonsense $ex , nonsense rap* , nonsense violence , nonsense gore , .... as cheap baits to lure virgin , horny , under-aged readers .

just check a few pages of his works and you will see : https://mangadex.org/search?author=Yamaguchi%20Mikoto .

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames Ofc there has to be some random 'hater' that has nothing else going on in life except telling people that you're better than anyone that likes this manga for the simple reason that you hate it.

Just because you're so bothered by mature themes and can't look past them, you're too immature for this manga, and don't come back without your parent's permission.

Ch. 12 - Battle of Wits

Ch. 12 - Lies And Truths

Ch. 11 - With Heart and Soul

Ch. 11 - Commitment

Ch. 10 - Uncultured and Uncivilised

Ch. 10 - Primitive Barbarians

Ch. 9 - To dig your own grave

Ch. 9 - To dig your own grave

This is confusing. Which one is the real one?

Edit: Upon further inspection, what I really want to know is which one is better?

So he managed to make a contract with literally the 3 strongest spirits called spirit Kings and he cant use his magic just because of some random magic barrier which was probably made by a weaker spirit than his‘? What kind of stupid Plot is this?

Oh neat, an isekai where a family is ported in-
WILD FUCKING ANNIME TIDDIES, GRATUITUS VIOLENCE- CHAD USSY DESTROYER MC- NON BLOOD RELATED INCEST FEMALE MUSCLE, CORRUPT KINGDOMS IN STRIFE- RAPIST UNDEAD, AND RAPE EVERY OTHER PAGE.
Well then!

Aggregator gang
can i ask you guys?
what's the price of the 3 girls from the MC family? is it just the "mom's" or the girls ovarium too? coz what i see it's just one sword divided into 3 right?

Dex-chan lover
yo , @undercurses .

the 3 sisters didnt have to pay any price , because in this isekai , for whatever reason , the sword-users dont make contracts with spirits , so they are the weakest in their parties . Only the shield-users , the fire magic users and the healers make contracts to gain godly powers .

And can anyone explain how can a weak , fragile , elementary schoolgirl swing her sword left and right to kill countless D!ck Smell monsters in chapter 1 ?

This is the 1st time that she holds a sword , also the 1st time that she kills a living creature , yet she seems to have the strength to slice through the monsters 's hard bones , just like slicing butter .

the author is so stupid .

Double-page supporter
Ofc there has to be some random 'hater' that has nothing else going on in life except telling people that you're better than anyone that likes this manga for the simple reason that you hate it.
Just because you're so bothered by mature themes and can't look past them, you're too immature for this manga, and don't come back without your parent's permission.

@CookieLoop - just to remind you- there are a lot of psychofans of Evangelion series making this production some kind of messiah, ready to literally make sh*tfest out your existence in case of say you didn't like it so yea...

Fed-Kun's army
@mongol13 Hating/disliking is fine by me - it's their opinion; it's insulting the ones that like something they hate in a hypocritical rage that gets me...

Users who are viewing this thread