Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Dex-chan lover
I'll put money on the Daba princess. Out of all of them, she seems detailed enough along with her brother. The wager is that a new Queen will rise out of it.

Contributor
@daywithoutgames completely agree with you, why make good, coherent plot and characters when you can just bait readers in with meaningless sex and violence. Dead Tube is an even more extreme version of this.

@ad_chiat The problem here is, its baiting the wrong fucking side. Just look at you people flocking in on a manga with a sexual violence tag, then rant about the sexual violence the series contains. Are you an idiot or what? Criticism is fine, but stupidity isnt.

Contributor
@kazu19 do you have reading comprehension problems? I never said I have any problems sexual violence in and of itself. It can be used for good character and plot development, and mangas that deal with rape seriosly are great. What I have problem is authors using violence and sex to mask the shortcomings of their manga and give the manga a fake sense of "maturity". It feels extremely cheap and distasteful to me. Why are you so butthurt at this opinion? "Are you an idiot or what? Criticism is fine, but stupidity isnt", that is some nice projection.

@ad_chiat I don't think anyone would ever say Dead Tube is a "mature" story. It's entire concept is way too outrageous to even have any amount of actual story telling in it, but hey it's fucking entertaining.

@ad_chiat How the hell is deadtube is more extreme version of this?
Except they both in adult genre you simply cannot make comparison about both mangas.I mean its decent manga not good not bad.Deadtube is downright disgusting.If you say because it include rape or gore factors,main character does not enjoy that factor its just simply exist in manga.
Yeah ı accept there is excessive use of adult content but please dont say like this is close to the deadtube level.

Contributor
@dancese holy shit can you people not read? I said dead tube was similar insofar as both use mindless sex and violence as bait to attract and retain readers, instead of good plot and characters.

Okay... I didn't expect this one to have a good story.
Let's be real, we all came here because of that orange tag, but if you came for 1 time pleasure, this is not the place

That gyaru step-sister of his keeps trying to "graduate" (first with the merchant, then very very eagerly volunteering for the Daba king) but he keeps ruining her plans. What a bad bro.

In this manga's defense, it isn't trying to be "mature" and the MC definitely makes you stay despite the excessive sex which was good bait at first - bait that becomes stale after that first monster gang bang. So, no, the sex may be the bait, but it isn't the fucking hook. You can't even properly rub to this unless you're good with just visuals and no buildup.

Its plot isn't bad. Its as good as any isekai. In fact, the premise is pretty great if you get past the isekai. The art style is fucking glorious compared to most, even mainstream. We've got a snake of an MC. He isn't a whiny cunt. He's a chad and a fucking conman. Characters come off as kind of flat to me, but this is an isekai edge-fest, I'm over it. Also, they're all banging hot, even Daba is hot.

Dex-chan lover
hey look , the crappy author yamaguchi mikoto just wrote up his life story :

https://mangadex.org/chapter/628300/ .

- he is a lazy , 40-years-old virgin who works at a store . and he thinks about having $ex with famous idols all the time .

- his job is cleaning dirty toilets .

- he rides a bicycle because he cant buy a motorcycle or a car .

- he calls everything trashes , but he is also writing sh!tty trashy plots for manga-s : dead tube , Game obu Familia – Family Senki , Kurenai no Ansatsusha , scumbag loser ......

- "i have researched all the hot works and steal their elements" , and yamaguchi mikoto 's newest work , game obu familia , also has all the "stolen hot elements" : isekai , harem , l0li , MILF , ince$t , netorare , overpower MC with hack , cheat powers , edgy chuunibyou MC , nonsense violence , gore , nonsense rap* , $ex , nudity , bea$tiality , .....

- even weekly shonen jump/shonen dump , the lowest , crappiest , Z-classed magazine , rejects his plots , lol .

G15.jpg

how is this listed as a Shounen with those tags? shouldn't it be Seinen?

Users who are viewing this thread