Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Tfw the big preg belly dumps zombie hordes all over your streets... And all the townies are arrogant mages who dont know how to sweep up the mess.

i hate the sisters so much ones too naive
which almost got her raped by a toad
and the other is too retarded
manipulated by a very obvious asshole

The story is not a recommendation for sure. The sisters are so damn annoying, but the Mc is pretty cool I guess, I mean he could see the future and plan shit like crazy. Overall ok story. Though I feel like this shit has to much plot armor at the end of the day.

Dex-chan lover
Half of the comments are stupid and show they didn’t actually read the manga.

It is IseKai trash. It does have a twist. There’s sex but no actual harem.

The sisters are tropes but they make sense and are used well for the story. I could see intel’s or middle schoolers being frustrated, but no one else.

I recommend this. As long as you understand this is low grade smut wrapped in barely veiled power fantasy.

Japanese authors never disappoint their brain is so throughly fucked inside out, you never know what they goona write next topic is about. first lovely fucking others guys girlfriends or wife's or family members behind (pussy mc) back bragging about fucking them among their small dick circle (NTR stuffed another small dick syndrome) their mc are always being honest, obident, rule bideing, always apologize for no reason, no self respect and atlast biggest coward pussy so they can develop that pussy mc to accommodate big dick villan to fuck him along with any side characters who trying to help him throughout traumatize him, after suffering that much ass & mind fucked they gave him confidence level development boost SSSS ranked package along with power of true friendsship (after big dickstabbing) to overcome, when its time to get the get revenge on big dick villain, they insert special side characters to stop mc from kiling big dick villain in all possible way keeping him alive saying you dont need to get your small dick (currently powerfull) dirtly by killing him/her/them/ fuck anyof them. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Can I get a spoil please so I can decide if I will read this further: I know that there's a lot of rape bait in this series but do the 2 step sisters and the stepmom get raped by anything/anyone?

Please I want to save myself from reading several chapters and then encounter a rape scene of the sisters or stepmom, feel terrible and drop it. Please anyone, you will do me a massive favour.

Can I get a spoil please so I can decide if I will read this further: I know that there's a lot of rape bait in this series but do the 2 step sisters and the stepmom get raped by anything/anyone?

Please I want to save myself from reading several chapters and then encounter a rape scene of the sisters or stepmom, feel terrible and drop it. Please anyone, you will do me a massive favour.
Don't worry about the 2 step sisters and the step mom, Sasae is really smart and know how to protect them.

Good manga, dope twists and smart and interesting MC. I give an 8.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about the 2 step sisters and the step mom, Sasae is really smart and know how to protect them.

Good manga, dope twists and smart and interesting MC. I give an 8.
Thank you kind sir for putting my worry to rest. I really dislike rape bait and in some cases a lot of baiting actually leads to the deed happening. I was done dirty by ZINGNIZE and don't want to fall for that trap again. Though obviously it can still happen in the future of this manga but at least not so far,

Thanks again.

Thank you kind sir for putting my worry to rest. I really dislike rape bait and in some cases a lot of baiting actually leads to the deed happening. I was done dirty by ZINGNIZE and don't want to fall for that trap again. Though obviously it can still happen in the future of this manga but at least not so far,

Thanks again.
No problem. To tell you the truth, every time one of these 3 women is in danger of being sexually assaulted, the MC anticipates the trap and makes sure nothing happens to them. I sincerely believe that nothing will happen to them, unlike other characters in this title.

Dex-chan lover
No problem. To tell you the truth, every time one of these 3 women is in danger of being sexually assaulted, the MC anticipates the trap and makes sure nothing happens to them. I sincerely believe that nothing will happen to them, unlike other characters in this title.

See that's the thing, last rape attempt
the middle sister was literally saved by plot no jutsu as the MC was not there. If the captain guy wasn't so against rape because of his wife and daughter, he wouldn't have attacked the king and save her. That was just too close. Same with Sasae and that monkey beast with the illusions. That monkey literally poked his dick at her vag and she made the face that women in manga make when they are tightening anticipating the penetration, but that very moment the dragon girl saved her.

Those are just too close for comfort and eventhough initially the MC was constantly protecting them, now it feels that pure luck was the reason they escaped... How many more baits before they do get raped when the MC is not close by (which now happens all the time)?

See what I mean bro... Just feelsbad having that constant rape bait

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread