Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Stage 15!

Dex-chan lover
Only knew about vectrex from Techmoan on youtube, kinda cool seeing it being mentioned in a totally different media

Dex-chan lover
Really happy someone picked up this manga, hope we will go through the end, thanks for the translation <3

🤣🤣🤣 So cute! Loved it😍!

Thank you so much for the updates!😊

Dex-chan lover
Why are people named "Sugita" blessed with +100 Charisma and Charm?
On another note, he really knows how to date properly. His attitude is casual enough to not make his advances feel heavy. And he knows what places/activities the other person would like best.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the relationship is getting better huh. If only that could ever happen to me, but I really doubt that.

Dex-chan lover
@That-Guy Same with the gift. It wasn't the super-expensive game she looked at, because that'd have been weirdly expensive, instead it's a reasonably useful purse that shows that he's been looking at her. (And an explanatory note if she misses the joke, but let's forgive that. Especially since it shows he's managed to sneak in not just a purchase but also the writing of said note, somewhere while she wasn't looking.)

Dex-chan lover
araara.png

Dex-chan lover
@Shinigamisama it's a parody of Hard Off. A second hand shop that has taken about 1/2 my budget on my trips to Japan. #NoRegrets

Ooh, that chiptune collection. I expected YMCK, but it's cool to see Chipzel (of Super Hexagon fame), PROTODOME (adorable chip jazz fusion), Xinon (their collab album with Sabrepulse is pretty hype!) and TORIENA as well! The author has good taste in music.

Dex-chan lover
Yah i agree to what the Translator said, just kiss already ffs!

Users who are viewing this thread