Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Stage 19!

Ex-gfs are... Well... Difficult to handle? Especially if they still have attachments. I did treat them well, but the problems are not about how I treat them. Their fathers somehow hate me, no matter how polite I am, how serious I am.

Group Leader
I know I said “See You Next Month!” but to be honest... this manga is pretty addicting so this might get a couple more updates between now, and the 16th of September. 😅

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell Yeah I feel you bro, when I was with my last ex with I had a really good relationship with everyone in her family, especially with his mother she's an angel. We broke up in good terms because there was no time for us (different schools, work, etc) and even we see each other sometimes but his father and big brother started hating me, we live kinda near so seeing one of her familiars is not really usual but happens and they always give me that glare of "I fucking kill you" if I greet them, her mother didn't even know why exactly.

Dex-chan lover
@CookieMuncher I'm grateful and all that, just make sure you don't burn out or break down plz. XD

-

Elevator agents, and retro games..
Impossible Mission was about being an agent, and plenty of time was spent riding up and down elevators.. http://www.arcadedivision.com/classicgame39/platform/impossible-mission-c64.html

@RigobertoParedes
Ikr? When we broke up, I said that her father wants me dead and that he had someone else for her to her. Sometimes the girl just won't understand.

Well, now that I'm married and have a daughter myself, I can relate with their fathers.

I hope she's not an ex. I think crazy stalker who won't take no for an answer.😠

@CookieMuncher We really really appreciate your group's hard work. Thanks for all the updates!😊

Users who are viewing this thread