Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Final Stage!

Dex-chan lover
So the guy she was going to be arranged with was her old crush? Well that's just sudden...

Dex-chan lover
@dsid2814 I don't think it really got the axe though. It has a good 26 chapters... at worst, it just got a bit rushed... but I feel that's probably because the author didn't have enough to write to fit another volume... and endings often feel rushed and not well done, even when the author wanted to end there...

Thanks for translation! The end Is rushed but overall good! we have a confess in the previous chapter plus some pages flirting and scenes from the interview with her mother

Short but sweet. Probably one of the best resolutions I’ve seen in a romantic comedy manga. No unnecessary rivals, misunderstandings, nor wishy washy leads. Thanks for completing the translation till the end Muncher Scans!

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock I’ve seen series being cancelled at 50+ chapters. The moment sells drop from the acceptable amount, there’s one chance for a comeback or the plug is pulled, regardless of length.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this series, it is a really fun ride and refreshing kind of story ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@dsid2814 Where was it confirmed canceled? The series over all had nothing that felt unanswered or anything dragged out.

@OsTB Yah, true... but that's pretty rare. Usually, once they reach that point, they are most likely safe. And in this case, nothing but them getting together felt rushed, and if the author wanted to end it at them getting together, then it'd make sense that it's rushed. Ends often are, axed or not... this series ending doesn't feel rushed, just the final event... like, this series is just 2 people playing games and an otaku talking about said game they are playing.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized assistant manager is really cute when she lets her short, curly hair down. And damn page 16 was so lovely. tfw no gf 🙁

After 3 years of being in my reading list, finally it ended and it was so good. Thanks for picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread