Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
even the heroes and demon lord only made it to lv101? even though all you have to do is beat one of these random ass animals in a forest? unbelievable

@CptHornSwoggle Ah fuck, dude that hurts, it's sooooo cringe, it's so far past edgy already, it's just a straight up razor blade , and it's cutting up my wrists. I'm bleeding out, put the f-ing paper down and call 911, I'm gonna die here man.

@PoopySmeller maybe the millenials are the ones writing the stories now. Being an edgy athiest was cool back in the 2000's internet. I jest, but idk. I don't think Japan went through as bad of a fedora tipping athiest phase as the west did.

Fed-Kun's army
I've given up on any kind of normal expectations for this trash. It's in its own subcategory of garbage manga. While I wait for chapter updates for my fav's this makes for an amusing read. Cheers!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes love. in a middle of a battle. coming behind you. not suspicious at all.

Aggregator gang
what?
ec0.png

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck is up with these authors and Murderous Intent?! Sweet Jesus the only thing worst than this is the Chinese and their Cultivation-BOTH OF YOU GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

Dex-chan lover
From it's rating alone, this manga is second lowest in my "plan to read" list

i wonder what the limit of dismantle is. if it doesnt have one, then its simply one of the most OP skills in anime.

Murderous intent can only be felt if you are looking directly on the person with his body language not when the person is behind you where you can't see them or atleast they what the logic says unless this is a cultivation manhua where there is a risk of fuckin dying or not being able to ever level up after a level up failure which balances out murderous intent shit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm super disappointed. He is a Cook so that sword should of turned into a chef's knife or a meat cleaver.

Users who are viewing this thread