Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Translation is bad at the beginning, but the battle is good. I think Canaan/Kana's translations about her outfit is accurate. So A for effort, C for the final product.
Still wish Party Scans would translate it or the light novel and manga would get an official English license.

Aggregator gang
Okay Mr/Mrs translator, Its pretty okay For the most part I could make out what the conversations were meant to be. Only thing I have to say you should work on is making sure that the sentences make sense. Google translate does its work yeah but you should read through it and change sentences to make more sense. For example "Are sure?" that would have been easy to fix to "Are you sure" What you need is a proofreader.

as much as i appreciate the attempt to translate a manga you enjoy, i doubt even you can read this, mr. translator

seriously, if someone else picks this up, odds are they arent going to redo this chapter, but instead continue on from the next one, leaving this as an unreadable mess

if you want to translate a manga, even if your using google, then please at least have a basic understanding of the language your translating into

i mean you cant even typeset your own prechapter note

i know i sound harsh, and im sorry for that, but its the truth

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it uses english words, but I can't really understand what they're talking about

MD@Home
man, wow, well. Thanks for the work guy.

The typesetting is wonderful, but the translation is... well... it needs some editing.

At least run things through DeepL and ask a native English speaker for help

@Vishwasid2
I recommend getting a PR or using PR software if you cant be bothered to do it yourself, Grammarly in particular is probably the best one on the market.

Contributor
Uh hmm. Typesetting isn't the worst, but the translation is quite lacking. I'd say get a native to read it over first and fix mistakes.

Contributor
The grammar is comprehension magic, understandingly evidence where yandex translation required. Look ahead for prose translations, translator!

Group Leader
Thanks for Your Feedback To all readers😁
As You know I m a Fan of This series Just like you. First I m sorry for the Trash Translation. And Sorry for not Checking Clerical And Grammar Errors.
Well i m a amateur in translation. And I have no prior Experience in Photoshop, typesetting, translation.
This is my first attempt. Feel free to criticize. I don't mind it . Thanks for Viewing the chapter.☺️

Users who are viewing this thread