Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

Well, it's not bad or so, but I think the start is way to rushed. That way, it really fails to show, what kind of hardship the main character is supposed do have been through, it looks as if it't just a smooth ride for him. In my opinion that's a shame.

Group Leader
@gomennasai90 @introvertchild The manga omitted tons of contents, That's why It looks fast-paced. and The author explained that he wants to write a Comedic Revenge Adventure story + he himself admits that this is a cliche revenge story.

Here what he said in LN Afterword:

"It's a cliche revenge story where the image of the shitty old man will stimulate his(MC) will to live, but I wanted to make it as interesting as possible. There were many things that didn't go exactly as I wanted, but as I wrote, I wanted to make sure I didn't forget the word "revenge"."

Contributor
Beware the chapters that Party scans "worked on" are Liberal translated rewritten and not at all following the raws, so better don't read them at all.

Dex-chan lover
well, if no one else is willing to translate i'll make do with their's, it's not even that bad

i dont like this premise because it doesnt make sense. why would they bid for individuals instead of already prepared team? why would they all reject the chef? it would be one thing if he was a standard chef and god gave him something a lil extra to make him better than the average chef but fuck. even without a hidden bonus, chef would be invaluable in the wilderness because good food would keep moral up right? this was retarded from start to finish.

Double-page supporter
why do the translations take so long? It isn't like they're caught up to the raws or anything.

@Ultimate-Gamer-3000
It was an auction to buy hero’s that have a chance at killing the demon lord. It costs money and you can already make and find food in the wilderness. There is no use for a chef in that situation. If the dismantle skill only worked on in-animate objects/corpses... the mc would be dead.
The people in this world are not aware and thus deeming the chef useless.

The chapters feel too rushed, like not in the making, but in the story telling. Can't really enjoy it.

Why do they draw "timid" or "priestess" character's hands like that? Nobody puts their hands like that except when they are gonna beat the crap out of someone by cracking their knuckles

as much as i like shield hero, this is way better than shield hero because kana isn't a doormat like raphtalia (sorry raccoon waifu)

and because his revenge is gonna be way better since he's op as fuck

The only thing garbage here is the writing. This is a basic "anti-hero"-type isekai story. "Get power gets thrown out but the power is secretly the most op shit and after 5 chapters he's the strongest in the world".

Fed-Kun's army
Need a Iskai where they accidentally summon diminsional police who immediately try to arrest the people that tried to summon heros.

@PortalSage @Frosty_Josh
dce.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread