Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

Aggregator gang
Thanks for trying to pick this up, but you gotta first work on your English more, and try to understand the context.

Banned
just use the long name, so i can easily skim it rather than read it

Raw for the next is out in 5 days, I don't know about translation speeds. but if you want to read it you can then

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone ran it through Google Translate and pasted in as is.

At least some other MTLs tried to fix it to make it more understandable.

Not trying to be rude, but damn thats a shitty translation. I dont understand a single thing whatsoever.

Cae

'This is MTL'
'I don't know japanese'
First fucking word of the chapter, IN ENGLISH, is misspelt.
"Thiis"

Yeah, don't even bother with ch.13 as of now. I'm having a headache trying to read it, no cap.
Even Yajin Tensei whose TL uses MTL did a better job since they actually proofread and edit some stuff to make it coherent.

Ok, I said this novel was "okayish", but I take it back. It's garbage (pun intended).
At one point MC fails to kill that priest he wanted to take revenge on. So, to anger that priest, MC decides to start a war that will wipe half od Empire population. Reason? Old guy was influencing those 15 countries with "humans are supreme to other races" mindest, so in MC opinion ALL people in those 15 countries are all evil because they PROBABLY (sic!) did bad things to non humans. So he decides to take over goverments of other counries with army of doppelgangers and to sacrifice Empire causing unnecesary war. Because killing empire citizens will be KARMA (sic!) for them for (probably) doing bad things to non-humans (not even one example of those "bad deeds" is mentioned in novel btw). And his harem turns into bunch of "yes men" and agrees with him and help him start this war. Author should really just focus on standard isekai power fantasy thing. Politics in not his forte.
Btw - war that wipes half of population is non standard war, it's considered massacre. So MC and his harem are bunch of sociopaths. Funny thing - ghost of Dolce asked Allie and her father to not cause unnecesary wars, but she is giving orders when starting war on MC's whim without any remorse.
So I dropped this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Okay.. so is this another isekai with another edgy protagonist?

Double-page supporter
Wow. The art looks like notebook scribbles in some parts. Too bad, i liked the novel

Users who are viewing this thread