Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The Encounter with the Prince

Aggregator gang
I pretty much hate all princes villainess manga (with only a few exceptions), most of them really do end up acting like stalkers even if that is not what the writer intends, so I am glad this series really exagerates it a bit. As such, the premise of this series is immensely appealing to me. I guess I will be reading the web novel tonight!

Also, Riol is cute as shit. The sons of barons never get a chance in these, but he is great.

Dex-chan lover
Omg prince back off let my ship sail you are basically kidnapping at this point lolol

Dex-chan lover
Wow not a single ounce of charm from that Prince. I'm so glad she has someone else to rely on :coi

Group Leader
Its funny how the prince behaves EXACTLY like how pushy ore-sama types we often see in shoujo and otome games, and it’s extremely obvious how annoying it is when its not seen with the shoujo sparkle doki doki blushu filter.

Dex-chan lover
Literally kidnapping. Can't we complain to the authorities or something? Fuck this guy.

Double-page supporter
shit he's creepy than i thought
that's absolutely abduction isn't it?
ALSO RIOL MA BOI LET'S FUCKING GO!!

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 Well yeah, he's legally within his rights to burn homes down and kidnap whoever he wants.

But any kingdom tries to maintain an image of order and most kings don't want the aristocracy getting too angry at them-and being kidnapped is beyond mere grumbling. That's why filing a complaint will at least put some pressure on the king to do something.

@Psychronia Well yes. But it still boils down to what kind of person the king is & who is complaining. If the said complainant is someone influencial then perhaps but if its just a commoner then meh. But since this time, its both nobles then perhaps he will do somethin. The only question is whether its favorable for the complainant or not.

Well, there was a time when a kidnapping started a whole war so...

But yes, just being arrogant is one thing and being an asshole that steals things, people and act like he's literally the best thing ever is another. Hope he gets less annoying later.

Users who are viewing this thread