The Lady Likes a Nerd over Princes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - The Encounter with the Prince

You mean to tell me this dude used his lunch to walk around an entire damn campus to look for people he's not associated with to tell them he in fact also wants a bite of their lunch? I'm just saying, the prince is a smiiiidge weird in addition to his supreme annoyingness.

Thank you for the chapter though! I'll keep reading while wanting to end that guy!

TRASH BOY
HOW DARE HE INTERRUPT THEIR LUNCH
HE NEEDS TO BE SLAM DUNKED INTO A DUMPSTER

Oh man, I wanna see Sharina just flat out throw the food on the floor, step on it and say, "Oh no! Its dirty!" And just leave with riol.

ah, this prince and his attendant have lost speaking privileges. breathing privileges too, actually.

Dex-chan lover
@Youk0
You mean to tell me this dude used his lunch to walk around an entire damn campus to look for people he's not associated with to tell them he in fact also wants a bite of their lunch? I'm just saying, the prince is a smiiiidge weird in addition to his supreme annoyingness.
In the novel, he just go to the place he encounter Sharina the first time and hear people talk.
That how he find them.

The prince should take a hint, and fuck off before he does something stupid

Users who are viewing this thread