Garuru Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Very good so far, I hope this doesn't devolve into a harem manga.
Translator here. While I can't predict the future, I can at least tell you that, from the material that's out, there is no indication that this will be a harem. The main couple is pretty well established from chapter 1 and in future chapters.

I hope it doesn't turn into a harem myself. If it does I might legitimately drop this. I have faith though.

Dex-chan lover
It clearly looks like that manga "ore o tabete" or something, when the mc is made of wood? I forgot.

Even so, dat hot. I approve

This reminds me of another one. The girl always wears a mask because she like biting things. She forms a relationship by biting the MC. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?

Dex-chan lover
So is the biting thing going to be the main quirk of the series? 'cus I'll be a little upset about false advertising with all the delicious food on the cover :02:
This reminds me of another one. The girl always wears a mask because she like biting things. She forms a relationship by biting the MC. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?
I was also extremely reminded of this one: https://mangadex.org/title/def0adc9-0a65-4051-9494-8be4ab13f92d/kouga-san-no-kamiguse

Dex-chan lover
flexing with your wolf ears out should be illegal
too cute :worry:
How about flexing the ears themselves?

holo-spice.gif

Users who are viewing this thread