GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 101.2

similiar to that meme

you okay bro?? asking when clearly that person is hurt/wounded really bad.

Fed-Kun's army
"Hello there, and congratz on your survival from hellish abduction and torture. Anyways~"
*Shoves mic close to face*
"Ketchup or mustard? And what is your opinion about the divorce between Kanye West and Kim Kardashian?!"

@Kernub
Damn, that's disgusting. Here in Finland, over a decade ago, there was a school shooting in a high school with several casualties. Right after the tragedy there were cases where "journalists" disguised themselves as priests or social/crisis workers and tried to forcibly contact victims' families. There even was a case where they had hidden a "bug" into a bouquet of flowers in an attempt to record the victim family's conversations...

@CharlesDexterWard Thanks for the recap, we need these with month long breaks between chapters 😅

I went back for a re-read and yep, Noriko decides to start a blog after seeing how the journos acted and that one douche admitting to her face he's biased as heck. It's also in the *.5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : how to fight trained , muscular , roman soldiers who have long-ranged arrows , and swords , and spears :
running straight toward them ,
protecting yourselves with a cheap umbrella ,
blinding them with a cheap , weak camera flash , during high noon . Tien Shinhan : " eat my Solar Flare / Taiyōken " .
using a pepper spray that has 1-meter range .
yeah right , this is so believe-able .

the result :
- romans : thousands of deaths , just because the japanese-s want to rescue 1 single hostage . is he worth all the risks and all the deaths ? is he the reborn jesus or something ?
- japanese-s : zero death . only some soldiers 's skins was scratched a little .

- bunny girl : yo , because you are the "main character" of this manga , so i am a member of your harem , automatically . you can touch my a$$ .
- smart readers : where the hell does this come from ? did they even talk to each other in the previous chapters ? this is the wish-fullfillment fantasy of the virgin otaku author ?

@daywithoutgames I mean, a modern society army vs roman soldiers is super believable. Is not like the modern society army can just spray and pray them for a while without a worry and exterminate every single one of them without suffering a single casualty. And is a rescue mission against what is already considered a terrorist group... This kind of scenario do happen in real life. And the last part as people already said it's an anime reference, not to be taken seriously... If all this things which are the lessen problems in this series bother you so much how you reached to this point? I mean, all this kind of things have been happening since chapter 1 .-.

Users who are viewing this thread