GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 126

Dex-chan lover
So the JDSF retreats from the special zone bc some china boys threw some firecrackers at them? And leave the allied troops just in time for the final battle. They really wanne draw this story out , huh
What if the gate closes somehow and all the soldiers get trapped? They have families and almost all of them would want to go back home - it's completely reasonable to not take chances and secure the base first.

Contributor
So the JSDF retreats from the special zone bc some china boys threw some firecrackers at them? And leave the allied troops just in time for the final battle. They really wanna draw this story out , huh
Their supply line is about to get cut off, without ammo and fuel their military strength is nothing compared to experienced troops trained in sword and board. They need to retreat with the main army to re-secure the Japan-side of the GATE, then they can decide if they want to go back to Alnus immediately.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't Japan have like a bazillion police officers? In manga and anime there's always a cop around every street corner. Even if they are so incompetent they can't solve any crimes without the criminal's confession. If the JSDF can't do anything about rioters, due to being so toothless, the cops certainly should be able to.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... this is a turn of events.

In hindsight, the JSDF having a command for a full regrouping when something happens to the gate is completely normal, but with all that is happening it didn't even cross my mind. It doesn't completely work in Zorzal's favor, if he but on his mind of attacking Alnus he is still screwed because now he will deal with the full force of the JSDF, but regrouping can be messy.

Well, whatever happens, it will be a sight.

But Pina DESTROYED Zorzal, he is much more of a waste of space than I thought, him "visiting" Pina's room was... well, it is something.

His "mistreatment" (to put it lightly) of women in fragile situations and fear of women in more secure ones is a telltale sign of a coward with a weak character, I hadn't noticed the second example so I thought he was simply trash, but now that Pina said it... my opinion only worsened, which i am surprised is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread