GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
Considering how annoying that reporter is, I think he's going to say something stupid about Tyuwal and get hit for it. I hope he gets beaten up good like the prince.

Dex-chan lover
One of the girls from the slum brothels?
I didnt know Military starts putting go pros on their helmets
Edit: oh sh*t she was the girl that left before the attack to the capital started.
latest

latest

latest

So they're killed outside instead.
And looking at her state of dress... r*ped before that too...

I sure hope its not a targeted attack towards native people that have supported the Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Nice touch on the press guy bring a former student protester confident in his ability to build a barricade lol.

Dex-chan lover
Embeded journalists that can move and film freely? I know it's a work of fiction, but that's too unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
Just what i needed, to know that one of Akushu girls that had finally found some opportunity for a good life ended like that, this manga seriously don't hold its punches.

Finally some good combat scenes...
Thank god for the the great work from the translators.
Also poor harpy girl. :(

Dex-chan lover
@kazaddum if the author doesn't do what he has to do to make war correspondents look bad, Shinzo Abe won't send him a Christmas card

Dex-chan lover
some guys complain that the empire hurts/kills the monster girl harpy , even though the JSDF also kill many monster girls in the empire army with their guns and rockets , lol :

Z20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread