GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 96

Itami should just give up.
He's already fucked against Rori, being next in line to be her apostille, after she ascends to godhood.
The only sad story will be leilei, as Tuka and Yao can both live for centuries, but LeiLei has a set life span of 100 years at most, and once Itami becomes an Apostile, he will live for at least a Millennium.

Group Leader
Yo, aren't they trained the fuck out to exactly "NOT" tell people they are a spy? Wonder how he passed the training.

@aigomorla But can Itami become Rori's apostle ? She still needs 40 years before she truly ascends, IIRC. By that time, Itami will be much older. Do we know if becoming gives a person his youth ? Or will the person just stop aging but keep his current age ?

Fed-Kun's army
@HuevoPodrido reverse psychology?
remember if all you say is lies. even the truth is a lie
aka. just because you say it, doesn't mean people will believe you.

Fed-Kun's army
'haha it was a joke! tee hee' ... I hope he says this next chapter, otherwise.......

Group Leader
So does the cover of the manga Itami is reading at the start mean that the author has another series out? Remember that Itami was reading MeiCom as well, which is a completed work by the author and available on this site.

@daedalron Itami is basically unkillable like Rori now since she's linked him to her, and he'll look the same even after she ascends to godhood.

Dex-chan lover
"Of all the stories you told me, which ones were true and which ones weren't?"
"My dear Doctor, they're all true."
"Even the lies?"
"Especially the lies."

Dex-chan lover
not sure if it he is just joking or if he is going to tell everything?... i hope its a joke and not to fuck everything up...

Dex-chan lover
So I hear in the LN, Tyrule
gets stabbed at the hands of Zorzal cause she betrays him, and hallucinates being with Furuta before she dies T.T
But apparently she survives in the WN?
Since this is probably an adaptation of the LN, shes probably gonna die, but I really want her to end up with Furuta.

Users who are viewing this thread