GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 96

@daedalron
The arc where they fight the adult dragon showed Itami already has a contract with Rori.
She already posses his soul. She said the price is his soul.

x36.jpg

x37.jpg

This is why i said Itami is already fucked.

Why are the Japanese so smooth? Did they teach all the spies in the art of seduction or something?

Double-page supporter
'and then he was captured, interrogated and executed. Good riddance for the moron of a spy.'
What I still fail to understand is why didn't they just kill the 'prince' when they had plenty of chances after rescuing the cocktail from the capital? No rebellion would be happening had they done that, so what kind of retarded alternate reality modern earth did they come from to be that fucking stupid? Cause I doubt any country in this modern earth would be that stupid, not even Vatican would do such a massive fuck-up.

Dex-chan lover
How can a heavy otaku like Itami be that dense, really.

Aggregator gang
simpothy mcveigh, the "saviour" of shit writing comes to the rescue yet again.

Jesus this man is actually retarded like I could him saying 'I hate cats' or something but why the fuck would tell them you're a fucking japanese spy?

Dex-chan lover
Some people here have forgotten that Tyuule's goal is to ruin Zolzal and the whole empire. She didn't care about the Japanese, only seeing them as a tool to reach her goal, but on the other hand, she also has no reason to hate them. In fact if some tool serves you splendidly time after time, you might even say you love the tool. Thus, she would have no reason to expose a spy, unless it somehow served her ultimate goal. It'd be easy to imagine that using the spy to further hurt Zolzal and the empire would profit her more, instead.

Dex-chan lover
furuta, balls are only supposed to get so big. if she doesn't outright marry you you're screwed

@OP_Zed
is it tled at all?

Dex-chan lover
All that waifu talk - NOW they are having a real discussion, lol.

Forget Furuta disclosing himself to Tyuule, how the heck no one considers him a spy in the first place?

@Redice
That's probably the reason, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread