GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
I really don't know if she'll betray him or not. It's hard to read her.

I guess he can brush it off as a joke if her reaction isn't good similar to how prince joke about it

Dex-chan lover
We knew she hate the empire so telling the truth might benefit both of them, but did he know?

@Slashdragon

Only about culture and history part is true, and still hold true even in our time. Part about technology is only half true, as even a few changes available at their tech level is already a huge improvement. He also know how to solve many problems better than those people, because he knows principles behind them. But these would be true only if he have more than superficial knowledge, so, just a half truth imo.

Group Leader
wait, did she complained about zorzal's cock?
also, for last panel, he can just brush it off by saying it was a joke so no prob here...

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret
i mean, yeah. esp from our pov

i find it weird that they thought a japanese guy would just want to stay in the palace to cook for zorzal while throwing away everything he's ever known, but maybe they're just assuming it's fear of execution + stockholm syndrome. but hey, surprisingly cute yet murderous bunny wife (as long as he doesn't get executed)

@OP_Zed
if you have links, both would be great!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, with that setup in the past pages it really felt like a honeypot / bait. You dun goofed Furuta, now let's see if the power of your charm is enough to seduce / convince the bunny not to spill the beans.

Itami and him throwing shade at other Isekais though lmao, but it is true to a certain extent. Just because you have knowledge doesn't mean you can execute it easily, people will be skeptical of your suggestions and modern implementations needs coordination between the community for it to work out (e.g. irrigation systems) something that we as a species are very good at (through coordinated communication systems) and is even seen on the past chapters when in War.

@nobaka I'm afraid, I don't know any links about the translated Gate ln because I don't read that medium, just the manga.

Double-page supporter
Here's a question, how believable is it that Furuta's a spy? Besides the fact that he's obviously Japanese, is there any way for him to actually act as one? It's highly likely that he's the one leaking all that intel, but is there a way to do it that would be believable by the people there? There are a lot of commanders around, communication should be their forte.

Dex-chan lover
@Amenohi
yes?
information gets sent out with ingredient orders. or, bribery.

communication SHOULD be their forte, but as we've seen, most of the leaders that are sticking with zorzal are generally corrupt or relatively incompetent.

Double-page supporter
@nobaka
Can he order ingredients? Can he actually bribe anyone? His only point of contact to the outside world is currently only through Tyulle (according to the locals that is). He was practically kidnapped and spirited outside the capital. Wouldn't expect a foreigner to know any of the locals right? So far the only one close to him that sends people in and out is Tyulle.

Dex-chan lover
That's unrealistic, a spy wouldn't be played around that easily... Years of training gone because of emotional connection? He has to have constant awareness of the lives that rest on his shoulders. This is bullcrap.

Not that I'm knowledgeable about spies or anything, it's just my common sense.

Dex-chan lover
A prime example of a honey trap, though I believe it was unintended here.

Hum ... my take is that our "spy" noticed that Bunny girl hated Zorzal in spite of acting all faithful and whatever and decided to try to recruit her. That or we have a really bullcrap plot point :p

0.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread