GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 97

Group Leader
Anyone know if the guy in the cage is the boyfriend of the girl from Zorzal's "harem" in the beginning of the series, the one that was reported as "died due to a cave in at a mine"?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how tf this guy keeps underestimating the modern military. Like, I know he's supposed to be an idiot, but still, there should be a limit on how dumb you can be.

Group Leader
@Hell_Satan So is this guy going to be a named character in the series, or just an unlucky schmuck that gets shown and then disappears after the arc is over?

@yetiwarrior He's Trump-ing it, he has to keep up appearances because if his subordinates realize that even he doesn't believe his own bullshit anyone they'll tear him apart. That's also the reason why Tyuule is freaking out, because if they turn on Zorzal before her plan is finished they'll focus their attention on her as Zorzal's Right-Hand (Left-Hand at night) Woman.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
This was in the anime as well so quite early on. That bunny girl that's now clinging to him was given phony info and orders from Italica (actually plotted by Tyuule) to assassinate the young Japanese woman they rescued from the throne room after the earthquake. Yanagida intervened and got stabbed for the trouble while also shooting the bunny girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangareader e is the one that was stabbed by Delilah (the bunny girl) when she received the (false)order to kill Noriko (the girl that was rescued by Itami in the castle). They wound left him crippled it seems. Delilah feels responsible so she is trying to atone by snu snu him. (Un)lucky him, I guess?

And I remember that all this part of the story being boring to me. I mean, yeah, this is an important part of the plot but many times the story just went on and on over characters that later had little to no relevance ever again so it feels kinda a waste of time.

Double-page supporter
Its nice its getting updated just wish the story was a bit faster because it feels like its just dragging at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader He fought with the very same rabbitgirl and ended up like that, when she was being manipulated by Tyuule, it was a pretty big plot point back then

Users who are viewing this thread