GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 97

Fed-Kun's army
Ambush doesn't matter. Special Forces train for this situations.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky No, we aren't missing any pages. I've check the raw of this manga a while ago and it also ended like this

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, they're sending in paratroopers.
And the team standing by in Cnappnuy... wait, I think I know this team lol.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all military transportation methods they've chosen the most dangerous one.
@Macavity12 Nope. Plot armor does not justify dubious actions.

Damn so Yanagida's been out here clapping them warrior bunny girl cheeks huh, mucho respecto 😎

Double-page supporter
god damn, those relentless warrior bunny cheeks crippled the poor man lol Death by snu snu looks like a long and arduous end...I volunteer as tribute.

Dex-chan lover
Oh they doing HALO jump for this? Since they did come for the rescue despite the supposedly "trap" (something that special ops in our world is very trained at countering), it's likely this would clear the Cook's name and see that confession as a bluff. Though I do think Tyuule's not gonna let that thought off as easily.

As for Bunny seems pretty wild in bed eh, as expected for the Bunny race lol.

Dex-chan lover
>halo jump
>rescue mission
>japanese
They're prepared for this.
maxresdefault1.jpg

@kwendy If they have artillery on standby, it's not nearly so dangerous. It's even less dangerous if they have close air support. Or they could have a second wave ready to deploy. Or they could have ground assets infiltrated around the site.

Snapshot pictures are a terrible way to judge they efficacy and competence of a military action. It's a flaw with this manga that it does not always show the full extent of an op (see the combined-arms attack on the dragons at the volcano) - but that's no excuse to succumb to the flaw and assume what you see is all there is.

Users who are viewing this thread