GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 17 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Well it's good if big portion of her nutrition goes into her boo boo, I would agree to that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Trexxe
It's why you're not a scientist. Science forms hypothesis's based off of what you know and what likely to occur based on their current understanding of it, and not just take wild stabs in the dark. An example is if you entered a door in a building, the door will most likely lead to a room or a hallway. And not say into a pool.

If you studied a bit about four dimensional space you can understand a bit of what he's saying also if you are a bit confused https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4URVJ3D8e8k now just imagine the 4d shadow landed in the hyperplane,it would create a distortion that resembles a three dimensional shadow.

Double-page supporter
Well well this get more interesting... I can't wait for the next one..

@Zetamen
I just think earth science may not be applicable in a fantasy setting world with gods, if I'm remembering correctly a Valhalla and magic that's apparently just unexplained science but I haven't read the novel so I'll just shut up

Dex-chan lover
Well if you oriental, still believe in ghost and lives under a rock like I do, it's easy to understand. It's like a "ghost" pushing things off your shelf, they don't have a mass but could affect this dimension and they can appear if they have enough energy. The mist has similar characteristics and it's at its peak, that's why it's very visible to the naked eye. What this professor looking for is medium to reach the other dimension which I think technically impossbile -if it possible then in reality we'd be seeing ghost every second. In my opinion, a ghost-communication-box-device thingy is one way to solve such problem, Nikola also tells us to think in term of energy, hence ghost's capability to manipulate electromagnetic. So considering Lelei is a great magician, she might know the answer on how to go to the other dimension in an orthodox way. Just like that one time my preacher lift the barriers on both of my eyes and I start seeing grotesque creatures from another dimension, not a fun ride.
Not a scholar but that is more or less the perspective from my religion and from what I experienced. Can't wait to see the next chap, shit's getting more interesting each page.

@screamdoom "Mata Batin". Damn, never hear about it again ever since I graduate from junior highschool. To actually found someone refers about it in a manga website, unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
@APSINTHOS It's a shitty experience man, I was having a constant fear, I didn't go to school the following week, my dad threatened to send me to asylum, my lights, tv, laptop, i keep all on as many as possible, and my friends called me pussy...I mean, shit, i'm not a santri so my mental is not ready.

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing how Leilei managed to jumped straight to how blackholes/wormholes work with that simple explanation

Dex-chan lover
Just saying but if magic exists, as in something that we consider magic actually works, it would be part of science and not another face of the same coin.
Science is the study of reality, if magic exists it is part of reality.

@Zetamen
But science ultimately relies on uniformitarianism, the assumption that natural laws and are the same now and in the future as in the past and do not change arbitrarily. (So that we can discover those laws from studying nature and apply them to our technology.) It's also why science uses methodological naturalism. The existence of gods that have supernatural powers throws a major wrench in that assumption, since they could change those laws at any time, so the laws you infer from studying nature may not actually apply. I mean, maybe gravity isn't really caused by mass distorting space, but a god pushing stuff around to make it seem like mass distorts space...

Another dimension? that seems like something out of science fiction. *while they are in another dimension*

Dex-chan lover
imma say that the author prob only take a crash course on YouTube for those explanation 🤣

Dex-chan lover
All the science discussion about dimensions was interesting and all, but I just want to see more of Giselle...and Rory, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread