GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

Dex-chan lover
I keep wondering where the hell did the anime last pick up for manga?
I followed this manga for 2 year now but hav my figured this out.

Japan slow ass effort make enemy learn things, while Japan want untapped resources but won't take risk,,
Very dangerous road

If it was China, they'll declare patriotic war and liberate them all
If it was USA, they'll call allies then declare war for freedom and free their head from their miserable body
If it was European, they'll call their close friends then launch proxy war and defeat them in detail while discussing about split

@Fussion007

I think you mean:
If it was China, they'd declare a 'patriotic war' and then enslave them, harvest their organs for either traditional medicine or to sell on the black market, while forcing them to work in sweat shops in "love and peace" shops...sorry I mean reeducation camps.
If it was the USA, they'd call their allies. Then various people would complain that they were 'exploiting' them. After several years, it would either be a case of them setting up their own friendly government or pulling out. Where when the pull out happens, the situation would quickly deteriorate and there would be even more complaints and demands the USA would go back in.

@kuokkanen I'm guessing it's oil. One of the earlier chapters showed a report from a recon group that mentions they found oil in elbe.

Also, I feel like recently I've been enjoying the side character stuff more than the main story. Anyone got recommendations for other manga that are like the special chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
@Clairesoft
Nihonkoku Shoukan. Whole Japan is isekai'd to a fantasy world. Each story arc has its own unique characters, and some of them make appearances in other arcs. No sole protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Aight I'm just reading this to understand that one Parc fanfiction

Fed-Kun's army
how can people think this is propaganda when the japanese are shown to be aggressively stupid again and again. like are we reading the same thing lol. maybe in the novels it's more pandering but in manga it just looks really wacky.

it’s a really good manga but like all mangas with 100 chapters you get bored of it and it becomes numb at around 50 chapters

Contributor
Sekai Project (Official English Publisher) has finally officially dropped the manga which means it's up for grabs.

For anyone that wants a higher quality official print English release of the series, it's highly recommended that you fill out the Seven Seas Survey to show them that there's still interest. Most people might not remember, but a lot of the early fan-scanlated chapters have some pretty atrocious grammar and image quality. Seven Seas is the most likely publisher to be able to rescue the license because of their preexisting relationship with licensing Alphapolis manga. They just need to know that it's still a requested title.

Dex-chan lover
@sinisempi so do you really think Japan's military could take on 3 spec ops squads from China, Russia and the US simultaneously (before Rory even showed up), or.....

I always thought It was funny how hard the jsdf is hyped up, idk feel like this is when the big boy militaries would come in and be like nah this our portal to another world japan is now a US territory or some shit, we do this shit for oil wed definitely do it for magic.

Users who are viewing this thread