GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

oh yeah raw chapter 95 is out . Don't matter if I understand Hepburn japanese but boi gonna read it
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/138000030/3969

Dex-chan lover
Meh seems like this manga was made for black van chasing autistic 2channers.

Contributor
Don't act like you've never seen a Hollywood movie or played any video games that portrays the United States as this super moral heroes of peace, love, and justice. It is absolutely everywhere. There is no escape from it. This also applies to every other country out there with their stories, film, video games, etc. that portray their armed forces.

Sure, and that degree of 'yay, country, rah-rah-rah' is normal and expected. But the way more or less every opposition politician, member of the media, or person associated with academia is consistently portrayed as a moron with no redeeming character traits has definitely started to wear on me.

Double-page supporter
Ch95 p.14 is where you can use it as an simple explanation to flat earthers.

Page 33/40 :
[ previously from 32/40 :
Lelei : "He(Itami) should be able to convince the JPN government with the condition that the GATE will be reopened,which is why I want to be the only one capable of opening and closing it . I'm sure everyone here will agree to that.Hehehe." *menancingly evil yet funny stare while stitching Dragon scale armor ]
*open mouthed Giselle , shook Rory , scared Tuka and Yao,sweaty Hamilton and serious Pina * how tf did she even scare a demigoddess dragonian ...

Also to be fair Japan has the military firepower and advantages while Empire-led Zorzal has jackshite . If they get rid of Prince Shithead right now and got Molt , Diablo and Pina back to running the Empire then what happens later with silver bunny girl getting necksnapped by 1st prince cunt(and dying to a stab wound like wtf) and gate closure in LN would never happen(well arachnid battle will occur before then with the 4 earth/1.5 falmart years timeskip to GATE:Weigh Anchor happening)Man just kill Zorzal right now already just end his existence

Also page 30/40(old man Itami),38/40(Lelei commiting seppuku??) and 39-40/40(Rory checking Lelei's breasts and getting the girls to laugh ) got me to chuckle .

Hopefully the manga writer spares the fates of those who were killed off by Zorzals fken crusade during the LN , and convict the assholes who started the Ginza Incident (Takumi Yanai forgot, hopefully Sao Satoru puts this fker in the grave by having either Molt ot zorzal executed , while the soldiers who pillaged,raped ,killed ,etc. during Ginza suffer a way worser fate by the whole world and JSDF, honestly why did Japan not let the whole entirity of Earth/all 195 nations get a bite at Falmart obviously the vassal kingdoms and normal citizens would be happy af while unaliving the Saderian empire , but pissing off the pantheon of Falmartian gods, but who cares we got modernised army weapons to incapacitate demigods and demigoddesses i guess ,and WMDs enough to wipe Falmart over like god knows how many times.i know it won't happen bcoz Mr Sao would want to stick to LN as canon most probably because flipping plot armor )

I won't bitch about authors odd politics but I will bitch about the translators use of a nazi like propaganda cartoon of a jew.

Fed-Kun's army
> But the way more or less every opposition politician, member of the media, or person associated with academia is consistently portrayed as a moron with no redeeming character traits has definitely started to wear on me.

Same as John Ringo's novels then?

@lennardje21 you're not wrong. This definitely would've been a lot more savage than the Japanese were. Just think of how much of an asshole American was after 9/11

Haven't read the LN but
Nothing good seems to come for any char being around that ex-queen rabbit, so chances are the cook is going to be execute? Hope I'm wrong.

Just how stupid is this shitheaded prince? Thinking he still has a chance of beating the JSDF despite being overwhelmingly outgunned and outclassed, not to mention all the pathetic setbacks dealt to him.

Dex-chan lover
@ku4eto
The anime wasn't trash. lol. It was a pretty good adaptation compared to many others. Just watch the eighth son isekai adaptation and you will know what trash is. Also Maou Retry anime. Etc. The anime for this was an enjoyable watch. Too bad they didn't make more. I agree however... to start reading from scratch as there are some missing parts from manga and LN though.

Can someone please give a rundown of the manga to someone that has come from watching the anime. Like what arcs were skipped as well as their corresponding chapters? What chapter starts from where the anime finishes and so on?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread