Gedou Tenisha no Harem Dungeon Seisakuki - Ch. 14 - Ryuuto's Battle

Dex-chan lover
Now he's not even pretending any more. Someone tag me once the MC dies, otherwise this garbage is a complete waste of time.
Bro, I think you gotta stop reading this manga. This is not a manga for you. MC being evil is the premise of this manga. Just read the synopsis. MC will use devilish methods to violate and kill his enemies.
:huh:
I think MC wouldn't die. Even if he do die, it would be at the end of the series. Like other evil protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
"This manga is stupid. The MC is trash. Plot is overused so its garbage. I dont agree with what is being done in the story so they need to change it. Blah blah blah"

My brother in crisis you chose to read this. The plot is by no means new. Its isekai. Its all trash. Thats why we read it. Its all the same formula with small variations if we're lucky. You read the tags and summary. They laid out exactly what was gonna happen in ch 1 so if this chapter is a surprise to you then you might need to get your eyes checked. Put down your crusading keyboard, put on your big girl panties, and just click the "unsubscribe" button. Not everything needs your negative commentary when all you're saying is that you were dumb enough to continue reading a manga you knew you weren't gonna like

Dex-chan lover
I got a felling that there a page missing out. The way how chapter abruptly started :aquadrink: , publisher should give us... something, if they want us to sympathize.

Aggregator gang
Would be really nice if we didn't have the black bars. Are there any plans for uploading a less censored version in the future?
I sure hope so. There's not much point to a manga like this when all the parts that you read it for have big black squares over them.

Users who are viewing this thread