Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
so, we've learned seo needs to bring a dog when she confesses to waka. I call that progress!

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz I wondered about the "light of speed" bit too because with Seo, you know, it kind of makes sense, in a weird, totally Nozakiverse way.

And I hope the dog never shows up because I'm opposed to animal cruelty, especially of the mental & spiritual kind.

Group Leader
Whoops, that was meant to be speed of light and not the other way around (even if it is something Seo would say haha). Fixed it.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say, just let Seo sing in front of him, but then again, she’s the trigger to his sleeping beauty handsome syndrome.
Oh. Maybe humming could work?

Oh god I only just realized that your group name acronym is CMC because of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Just video record Seo singing right in front of Waka. Get waka to watch the video, first without sound. Then with sound

@That-Guy Actually, that's how Seo figured out about Waka passing out. ?. She was humming in ch84 and went hog wild in getting him to pass out in all different settings.

Fed-Kun's army
I was worried I would have trouble getting into enjoying it after so long, but then Seo burst in with the explosions in the very first panel, and that worry was blown away completely.

Dex-chan lover
@dreamingsamurai
Ohh right! I forgot about that chap XD
Thanks for reminding me. Now it seems the Seo=Lorelei reveal will be even harder to pull off.

Dex-chan lover
I might have suggested singing at him to prove it, but he'll just fall asleep and think it was some sort of nightmare after he wakes up again

Double-page supporter
Dang Seo genuinely looked sad there. When I saw there were over 50 comments for this chapter I knew it was gonna be a riot xD At least uh, Waka and Ryousuke seem to have a pretty good brother in law relationship eh? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread