Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 118

Regarding the Nozaki scrapping the idea after that long pause, I first read it as him being unable to progress with the story since he was in the position of the one confessing and therefore would have to acknowledge liking Sakura. He still can’t finish the statement “to me, you’re...” himself, so it was left unfinished.

Him being jealous is an interesting alternative though, and equally funny XD This manga never fails to get me to laugh, thank you so much translators for your work!

Also... P R O G R E S S

@pika09 See when I first read that, I thought it meant like... he had a problem visualizing, which was why he "couldn't show it" (as in, couldn't figure out how to show it properly), but the whole "I thought he seemed fine at first, but..." makes more sense as jealousy lol

Dex-chan lover
There are already tank scans for these. Why not just include the omake pages with this one straight away?

"I've always done serious love stories!"

...Are you SURE about that, Nozaki? (although I bet that could have been partly Maeno's hijacking editing skills in the past... nowadays, could I excuse it, lol?).

Wow, there was even several instance of Nozaki feeling things or getting the feelings Sakura has. Now let's hope this progress keep going for long. Or this will end up like Hori to further the comedy.

e.e I pity sakura... he is so gay for the editor... And his type is complete oposite to her: bears

Aggregator gang
My thought when I saw the cover page : No, it's impossible to be a cool beauty with those ribbons.
Later in the chapter : Oh, you thought so too, Mikorin.

Users who are viewing this thread