Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 118

Nozaki thinks she's cute? Does this mean progress?! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Contributor
I never thought I'd see a cool beauty with big ribbons plus, it's even dot-patterned. Gap moe lol? Nozaki with his lonely face (?) and him being conflicted with the protagonist's feelings is such a treat. And he drew six fingers again.

Double-page supporter
Rather than jelly of his own character, my take was that Nozaki couldn't write the male lead cuz he couldn't figure out what he himself feels. Hence, the dialogue he gets stumped at is "to me, you're..." He don't know how he feels or it's confusing, but he do know Chiyo cute.

@Abetillo Gekkan Shoujo has always been comedy first, comedy second and romance third. The romace is there to spice up the comedy, not vice versa. Horimiya used to be romance first, comedy second.

"The male protagonist's visuals weren't sitting well with me."
="I don't like this dude getting closer to Not-Sakura."

"To me, you're..."
So what is Sakura to you, Nozakiiiii?

The legendary progress is here!!!
...Probably not to stay, though.

Oh god I thought this manga was actually finished at 118 chapters since I came here after watching the anime but I am glad to it is still publishing... Good work translator-san keep working hard we love to read what you translate okk.

Hey guys when will be the next chapter release?? Its been too long
I know you guys are working hard soo all the best kk

Not gonna lie I missed the tanuki. I'm glad I got to see it without the mention of m-douche kun but sad I didn't see Miyako. Hang on Chiyo probably only like two or three volumes before Nozaki sees the light; it probably will be through a pinhole, but light will start to stream through. almost there. I wonder if they will ever put out a "lets fall in love" special bonus edition. It seems like it would be pretty terrible but it would be fun to see it all put together.

thank you soooooooo much for your lovely scanlations!!!! they really do make my nights much brighter and give me something to look forward to in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread