Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 25 - Invading the Palace

Aggregator gang
Where you pull all that information from even their guilty she is not the royal family so the deaths are treason especially without a trail....wth

I'm liking this mc more and more. Not only is she beautiful, elegant and sensible, she's also very ruthless. Better than those overrated fmc who look strong but are actually quite weak and useless.

@Mewples that is true but they control the largest army in the empire.

One of the reason why the emperor wanted to weaken their Jun family's power was so that something like this won't happen. He knew that if the Jun family suddenly decided to F this and take over the country, they could. But the emperor made a mistake of provoking them and not knowing that they had more powerful people on their side.

Also the emperor and his people are also wrong like they're suuuuper corrupt so they should all die...

Aggregator gang
@shiirosagi So? What has that got to do with getting legal documentation that’s proven to be properly viable? As bad as it is only the royal army holds this power, think about it she is invading the palace considering one is actually part of the royal family and frankly we don’t know if they committed thoose crimes, we did not witness it and allegedly their all people that have supporting to the current princes love partner so it’s not unreasonable that all what is said is fabricated ....

Still honestly the royal family had good reason to try and defang and declaw the tiger if this is what is capable. I mean part the reason why the prince tried to kill her was because any offspring she had could potentially become a “blood prince”
That and it seems medical talent.
They wanted to establish a good medical backing to improve the health and well being of their people

Still blindly killing politicians or well councilors will drastically weaken the countries political strength and leave it more victim to outer influences and countries.....Even the remaining could turn corrupt and embezzle to get running funds....

Fed-Kun's army
Prince...you said you'd "bring your own vengeance war down on them" so many times, said so many ways. Did you expect them to lay down and die boy?😡
You kicked the bee hive, walked right into the lion's den, poked the sleeping bear, you woke up the GIANT!

This is the moment where I recommend reading the fcking novel. This scene is one of the coolest in the novel. You had the Lin army walk towards the palace and attracting the attention of the civilians, you get to see how ruthless the MC can be, the court officials beg to the emperor to save them while the civilians ask for them to receive justice, the emperor starting to lose his shit....
Maybe I'm gushing too much about it but nonetheless, read the f*cking novel.

Lmfao "she can't lead them-" what was that? I think she good fam.

Now i wanna find this novel since everyone says its really good...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

Still blindly killing politicians or well councilors will drastically weaken the countries political strength and leave it more victim to outer influences and countries

Few years ago, I would agree with you. Now though, not so much. I kind of want shitty politicians to die so that they can be replaced by literally anybody.

Aggregator gang
@nep Death dosent make things better, in thoose times next of kin usually take the jobs and stuff so you really want a chance of a five year old?
Besides death causes the same sort of problems only by defining and establishing can things truely succeed....besides as said before she probably falsified charges...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples Yes she probably falsified charges. Though I have seen people say they would rather a cat be their country's Prime Minister rather than any of the actual candidates... then I joined them (lol).

For the sake of argument, let us assume the charges were real. (and considering who the characters are, the charges are most likely "real" but trumped up)

-Seizing homes
-Murder
-Abduction
-Bribery

Having nobody in charge would make the region face problems but not so much these. The next "powerful crime lord" would also be less powerful since they don't have any legal authority to do this. (if they don't skirt the line well enough, the next candidate would use them as fuel to cement their position.)

As for inheritance... In democracy, the children can't take it. In monarchy, the children would most likely be executed.

Then again, "we" probably feel this way because we have already lost faith in humanity so we simply channel our inner Dmitri.

Aggregator gang
@nep
That’s the problem though you are applying it to our times too much, the relay of information itself is not that easy
Besides this never went to court so this makes it murder because it wasen’t even approved of to begin with
If your neighbor came into your house and started stealing your stuff because they claim their was a robber and they kept it at their home for evidence and then destroyed it and claimed it was an act of helping you would you be fine with it?
This is basically how the situation is, and I didn’t use family in case you are a emotionally disconnected person...[not a dig at you but came across it so many times and I apoligize if it comes across in a disrespectful way]

Frankly what she is doing is not legal and additionally treason
It’s like their terrorists, they want to get rid of them but it will stir up the hornets nest if they do it directly so they need to be stealthy about it and go undercover....

I just can’t easily go on mc side, she emotionally enept and saved a demonic yakuza boss from prison basically? The whole story is somewhat conflicting

And honestly I just heard a bang at the door so I am just rushing my thoughts on this a little

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples

Dude. The bang at your door is more important. You shouldn't be rushing a reply and should immediately go check out the source of the noise 😑. Especially if you are currently in a "CV-19 lockdown area" (because I believe in morons more than I believe in law enforcement. Also don't know where you live.) Im expecting robbers who think "lockdown means overseas people can't go home" then break into the wrong person's house.

As for your argument. Yes, murder is bad. Yes, the MC emotionally inept. Yes, the relay of information is not easy and most importantly, yes it WOULD weaken political strength leaving it victim to outside influence

But the way I see it, the internal influence is worse (depending on the nation obviously) and sometimes literally anybody (including foreigners) could do the job better (for the citizens included). For a fictional example, we have Akame ga Kill! But that is a slightly more extreme example that is honestly not too far off with whats going on in this manwha country right now.

As for a real life example. Pretty sure this falls under various things not to do in comment sections so I won't say too much. Suffice to say that I am currently cursing a few individuals to die from the virus and would throw a party if they DO die from the virus. As for killing thsoe people directly, I can't actually whether I would do it because I know I don't have the ability and equipment to.

Having these people die would certainly weaken the country's strength but it would be a sudden (and heavy) drop that can improve instead of a downward spiral that continues past oblivion. Like an immediate 50 dmg instead of a 5 dmg per turn for 1000 turns.

Aggregator gang
@nep yuh I know but it’s partly ah distraction distraction while ears are perked....piiish maybe it was corona chan who made a bang last night cause I was coughing for a while next day (hnn I honestly think chance of such morons is what making me stay up, I think I am acting guard dog for my family)
Or panic buyers who didn’t get enough ‘supplies’

Hmm hmm!

Yeah but for that sort of time foreigners being in charge would be like killing your nation because it will just be removed, take Austria for example, the whole big area they use to exsist is completely gone but novels are a bit unstable to base on...and even our own is a shot in the dark, it’s easier to consider the times it’s based on but additionally it could easially become “okay because the writer said so” making our discussion a pointless endeavor for both sides
But really...no matter how bad a car works, ripping out all the parts without even bothering to make sure it’s the part to blame , just makes it break without purpose, cause expenses that could of been avoided and/or just brings you too a standstill you could of avoided

Um....saying it like that makes you sound like a potential terrorist you know...

The thing is, is can it survive the initial clapse? This is why such words exist like “nessary evils” sure we can “amputate” the problem but we still need that limb to get by....So we need to take the painful long path of detoxification of the poisons (previous stuff link in...yay)
It’s a struggle and may be the same as having no limb but the process has more hope in keeping your strengths

Still I will admit I can’t help be negative about the MC right now because of looking into the novel ....so my faith in her is somewhat scattered at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread