Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 56.2

Dex-chan lover
View attachment 221

Excela meant immediately family, which in this case is the Princess' mother and father. You would say "Former King and Queen" if they were still alive.
Its supposed to be former. The previous king publicly abdicated to Souma.

Hell part of the plot was how the previous king refused to meet with or advise Souma until after the war with Amidonia, to explain everything.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys create your own plot out of nowhere. Liscia parents live openly in castle, and everybody in kingdom know about that. And they not faked their death.
They did though, after they had the talk with Souma they said they intended to just retire somewhere in the countryside and live in seclusion. I'm guessing this takes place after they'd already left the capital, I hope they're living happily as they've been through alot.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the short one with the twintail? I forgot anything about her, but i do remember the elf and the milf's daughter

Group Leader
Just some trivia from the novel as far as I remember

1. Yes, Souma also get Sex Education from Excel. He always tries to run away from it tho,, because it's awkward for him

2. The old King and Queen does not fake their death. They're only withdrawn completely from politic. Remember that they are the legal guardian of Tomoe so she can be a royalty

Spoiler territory

3. The first one to do it and get pregnant is Liscia. Because everyone in the harem know what they want and their position, they don't want to get pregnant before the royal queen (Liscia). Everyone literally told them to do the deed ASAP so that they can have their turn.

It's to ensure there's no succession problem like the last last reign. Also because everyone love Liscia and want her first (and touma first) to be witheah other.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one that doesn't remember how he got that singing chick as a fiancee?

Dex-chan lover
Funny part is the top secret book they will get from Excel with all of Soumas kinks later on. How did she get the info? She drugged him and he can't remember it. 🤣 (From the light novels)

Also someone said milfs daughter, Juna is Excels grand-daugther. Excel is over 300 years old. Plus the now Admiral of the carrier (Castor, see last chapter) is Excel's son in law. As in her daughter is his wife. Excel is Really well connected. Oh man I've read way too much light novels.😑

MD@Home
Spoiler territory
Please use the "spoiler" icon in the editor to hide spoilers, it's way too easy to read them while skimming the responses.

As for the "late" king and queen, I was surprised myself, but the term can actually be used in the "former" sense, even if the people in question are still alive, according to the Google dictionary.

Dex-chan lover
Excelia looking fine ngl. And I'm pretty sure the people knew the previous monarchs aren't "dead". I'm not sure why the word used was "late".

Users who are viewing this thread