Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 56.2

Dex-chan lover
The only one who has a faked death is the Tiger duke.

Youre thinking of the timeline where Souma was prime minister instead of king.
No, I'm thinking of the current timeline. They declared their intention to leave and live quietly somewhere after telling the time travel tale to Souma.
Former head of a nation does not simply walk away and live quietly, thus faking death is one possible means to achieve that end.

Or it could be merely like pip25 above me said.
As for the "late" king and queen, I was surprised myself, but the term can actually be used in the "former" sense, even if the people in question are still alive, according to the Google dictionary.

She actually offered to do just that a few chapters ago.

Late King and Queen? We just saw those fuckers give the time-travel backstory. Did they commit suicide or something?

there are 2 timeline:

- this timeline is where Souma is king. Former King & Queen recive other timeline memory. they name Souma King and mary Lissia to him

- the other is where Souma is Prime Minister, this is where things go to shit. Former King & Queen die when Amidonia (Roroa dukedom) attack. they send there memory to the Souma King time line. Souma and Lissia might still be alive

Who's the short one with the twintail? I forgot anything about her, but i do remember the elf and the milf's daughter
that is Roroa Amidonia.
  • Princess of Amidonia Dukedom, kich her borther off the dukedome throne and hand it to Souma
  • pull a Cleopatra to meet Souma for the first time

there is still a dragon, the chaos empire queen and his rival little sister

They did though, after they had the talk with Souma they said they intended to just retire somewhere in the countryside and live in seclusion. I'm guessing this takes place after they'd already left the capital, I hope they're living happily as they've been through alot.

• the point is the former royal couple (Lissia parents) is not dead. they only die in the Souma's Prime Minister timeline.
  • after hadling the throne to Souma they retiered to the king estate in the countryside.
Where they spend there peachfull live where the king's tend to his garden.
- they do visit the castle time to time, like the upcoming Souma coronation

this is where Lissia stay for her pregnancy

Fed-Kun's army
She asked to become his fiance after the One Week War with Amadonia as a reward for her service. They haven't announced it to the public yet because she is super popular and he fears a fan backlash.
Thank you

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm thinking of the current timeline. They declared their intention to leave and live quietly somewhere after telling the time travel tale to Souma.
Former head of a nation does not simply walk away and live quietly, thus faking death is one possible means to achieve that end.

Or it could be merely like pip25 above me said.
Jfc the former king and queen never faked their death. He publicly abdicated, and as I already wrote Souma wanted to speak to him for a long time before the resolution of the war with Amidonia.

Refresh yourself on the story before pumping out disinformation about the forner royal couple faking their deaths.

Also multiple monarchs retired from being the sovereign throughout history without having to die, that only became a thing with the French Revolution because royalty were ultimately all cousins on some level.

Dex-chan lover
They did though, after they had the talk with Souma they said they intended to just retire somewhere in the countryside and live in seclusion. I'm guessing this takes place after they'd already left the capital, I hope they're living happily as they've been through alot.
Theyre in the castle or castlegrounds, check chapter 51

Dex-chan lover
Refresh yourself on the story before pumping out disinformation about the forner royal couple faking their deaths.
I was merely speculating because of the word 'late' casually spoken in the chapter. That word is commonly used to indicate that the people has passed away, and the last time they were onscreen (chapter 52) they declared their intention to leave the castle and live quietly somewhere. Therefore I made an assumption/speculation that they could possibly have faked their deaths to achieve it. After all, the gravity of being formerly the head of the nation would be a hindrance to actually living a quiet life.

You're the one who has to refresh yourself on the story. The couple was last seen on chapter 52 declaring their intention to leave in the end, and they were never seen again afterwards. Whether they faked their deaths (hence the 'late' prefix spoken in this chapter) or simply left without any tricks or schemes involved is still up in the air. There's no intentional disinformation in speculating/guessing.

Dex-chan lover
My mind didn't even think about sex when it comes to bridal training. I was thinking more along the lines of how to make sure the kids that aren't Liscia's don't get any bright ideas to take over the throne.

Double-page supporter
Please, stop. From LN official translation, there are no tricks or secret schemes regarding the retirement of previous king & queen. They announced their resignation and their move to the countryside officially and openly. No secret, no fake death or something. Later, they were also present at MC's coronation as king.

Fed-Kun's army
When your teacher is one of the oldest old hag with a lot of husband and grandkids,you definitely gonna have to listen to her advice in love life
She along with Licia's mother are probably hottest women in the kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Someone should give a groom course to Souma, with the emphasis being on how to fulfill his bedchamber duties, as that seems to be his weakness.
You don't have to worry about that. Souma already knows how to do that. It just that....
the first year of Souma's rule just full of troubles. There are so much troubles that they ended up push the coronation and wedding ceremony a year after Souma take the throne.

Dex-chan lover
Just binged reading this after reading ch1 around 4 hours ago -

Man my eyes hurt from all that text jfc 😭

lhtranslation folks are such madlads i swear

Users who are viewing this thread